Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Four-Unit Townhomes (CC Free)

by luvalphvle Posted 3rd Jul 2014 at 10:24 PM - Updated 4th Jul 2014 at 2:40 PM by luvalphvle

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 12:50 AM
Such excellent use of space! The private access to the common area is brilliant. Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 2:33 PM
@cutsocks - You're welcome! I hope you enjoy it!
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 8:48 PM
This is gorgeous! I really want it, but I only have Generations and Ambitions installed. Will it still work?
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 5:38 AM
tq
Inventor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 4:33 PM
A townhome lot that you could use in a legacy! I love this with a burning passion and will definitely use it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 6:59 PM
@EllieDaCool - The items you don't have will be replaced by other items in your game. I'm not sure if you have to have Late Night installed for the NPC doors to work. I'll do a search and let you know if I find anything.

@chongshannon - You're welcome!

@echoweaver - I'm so glad! I hope it works out for what you need!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 1:37 PM
thank you! such a cute house
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 8:05 AM
Thank you so much, it's just what I wanted! It truly is beautiful.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 10:31 AM
Thank you for upload this house. It's great. But how ica download it. You see, i am new member
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 2:35 PM
@genef - You're welcome! Thanks for the comment!

@Eloka - If you click on the tab labeled "install instructions" that should be a good place to start. I know it can get confusing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 12:45 PM
oui
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 8:32 PM
These look amazing and well detailed. I just wish the homes didn't require just about every expansion pack in order to work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 3:13 AM
thank you so much i love it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 1:17 AM
love it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 10:35 AM
I'm really impressed with the layout of the building. I also love the fact that you gave a large family everything they needed, while efficiently maximizing what little space there is in each town house! Especially the commons area, that was a brilliant touch to this building! I've seen many other apartments and townhouses built by other users, but they usually don't have a commons area.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 4:38 AM
Very nice! Thank you. :)