Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Haunted Future Dwelling for Modern Day

by simsgal2227 Posted 5th Jun 2014 at 10:18 PM - Updated 16th Aug 2016 at 2:26 AM by simsgal2227

3 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 1:01 AM
Very interesting. I'm however a bit (read as huge) of a noob with the required EP's. What happens if I don't have Late Night for example? Does the game crashes when I try to place it or will it just miss a couple of items?
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 1:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TDarkShadow
Very interesting. I'm however a bit (read as huge) of a noob with the required EP's. What happens if I don't have Late Night for example? Does the game crashes when I try to place it or will it just miss a couple of items?
I want to say the game proxies something in it's place but I am not 100% sure on that :/.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 7:33 PM
Oh yes. That's right. The game will replace the objects you don't own. I am often pretty through with what you need and don't. 'Required' for my downloads means I use it a lot. You could download it without those ep's, but many of the objects will be replaced. The less needed eps stuff will still get replaced, but not much. Usually it's not a big deal with those objects.