Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The High Street -No CC -Mac Compatible

by joandsarah77 Posted 22nd May 2014 at 2:18 PM - Updated 2nd Jan 2017 at 3:12 AM by joandsarah77

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd May 2014 at 4:28 PM
A whole street of charming shops on one lot with no cc is a wonderful gift for all simmers. Thanks so much!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd May 2014 at 4:38 PM
Pretty ;)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd May 2014 at 7:19 PM
Nice! I'm always looking for quaint little business lots.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd May 2014 at 8:02 PM
Love this Jo, had tried making one myself awhile ago, turned out a shambles, now can just download yours!
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 22nd May 2014 at 9:09 PM
Adorable - and all with no cc! Fantastic!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd May 2014 at 9:21 PM
How charming! As a Mac user, I am delighted to find such lovely community lots with no CC and only using expansions and SPs available to me. Thank you so very much!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd May 2014 at 11:23 PM
Thank you all for your lovely comments.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd May 2014 at 7:01 AM
This is greatness. I especially love the way you made a phone booth with the walls and windows, I've added that to a few of my own lots. and also put a lounge chair in front of a sink in my salon, ingenious ideas I've never seen before. And thank you for not using CC.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 11:40 AM
Thanks. This lot looks very nice. I am just looking again at Sims 2, so I needed a reminder of the goodness of Sims 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Sep 2015 at 12:13 AM
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 17th Sep 2015 at 12:37 PM
What a great lot! I had no idea you had uploaded so many lots since the Down on your luck hostel which impressed me so much.
Thanks for sharing!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 17th Sep 2015 at 12:57 PM
Lil, I see you are on a roll! I am seeing your posts pop up all over my uploads. Thank you for all the comments. :D

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 21st Mar 2016 at 4:46 AM
Thank You