Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lacey Volseff

by simsgal2227 Posted 21st May 2014 at 7:31 AM - Updated 22nd May 2014 at 3:01 AM by simsgal2227

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 21st May 2014 at 10:01 AM
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st May 2014 at 3:40 PM
Ah, perhaps. Is it good? I remember trying to use her hair before, and the highlights looked white or something. Her hair probably is better than when I first used it. I've just never dl'ed any bad hair from foreverandalways, and I usually don't switch unless one hair retexture simmer stops entirely.

Is there an issue with the site I used the hair from? I specified a bit more on the sites, perhaps I was confusing. The links work, it's just not her original tumblr.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st May 2014 at 4:10 PM
she is so beautiful!
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#5 Old 21st May 2014 at 6:06 PM
The links to the hair do not work. The "download" button just links back to the tumblr that no longer exists. You'll need to either find a reblog that actually contains a legitimate download link (to mediafire or box or something) or provide that direct link yourself if you have it. If you can't find those, you should link to a different retexture of the hairs. Also, Ahmad (bella) now hosts his sliders on youtube, which would be the best link to use.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Instructor
#6 Old 21st May 2014 at 9:10 PM
Well, I personally like her retextures and there's always 3 versions to chose from, so odds are one of them will be acceptable. And Heaven is right about the link, which is why I suggested that. But it's a very popular hair, so you should be able to find a version that works for you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st May 2014 at 9:26 PM
i just want that born to die hair but it's gone! (
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st May 2014 at 11:27 PM
Oh of course this happened. So sorry guys, I had no idea that they weren't legit links xD. I didn't click on the download button since I have them, I didn't think that it would be connected to her tumblr, I thought it had its own file. Guess I will have to look them up and since I know the names it's easy enough, but really? *le sigh*.

@heaven- do you have the link for the sliders, or what should I look up?

@ohxlala- tigerdyhr linked to a version of its retexture. Edit: oh you mean another...check back in a minute, I will be updating with a different version of the retexture.

@tigerdyhr- so I suppose she's gotten better at her retextures then. I will keep that in mind!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st May 2014 at 11:35 PM
Got it all done. Nice and fast . I wish it could say the names of the hairs in CAS. LOL.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd May 2014 at 6:43 PM
she gorgeous. thanx!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 23rd May 2014 at 5:31 PM
She is SO gorgeous! You are skilled, I am very bad at making sims.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 23rd May 2014 at 7:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsWhoo!SimsWhoo!
She is SO gorgeous! You are skilled, I am very bad at making sims.

Thanks, so glad you like her! It's all about practice. I've made literally hundreds of sims. I know what my style is, and what each slider does. I try to change the features each time as well so my sims aren't identical.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd May 2014 at 8:43 PM
those eyes! *faints*
THANKS POST
#14 Old 28th May 2014 at 9:27 PM
thanks you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 7:08 PM
Gorgeous!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 8:58 PM
Merci
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 11:54 AM
Thank u for all efforts :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 2:15 AM
Great
Test Subject
#19 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 7:33 PM
For some reason its not showing up for me not sure if im doing something wrong
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 19th Nov 2014 at 4:49 PM
very pretty, thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 8:35 PM
Thank You much I first downloaded Lacey last year and I still can't play a game without her Thank You simsgal2227 keep up the good work
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#22 Old 11th Oct 2022 at 12:53 AM
Thank you