Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[Recolorable] - Maxis Modular Stairs - III

by HugeLunatic Posted 15th Apr 2014 at 3:20 PM - Updated 6th Feb 2018 at 10:21 PM by HugeLunatic

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 3:45 PM
Coolness!

Thanks a bunch!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 4:03 PM
Oh, YAY!!! This was gonna be my next project. Thank you SOOOO much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 4:15 PM
Oh thank you! I'm so happy to have these YAY!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 8:24 PM
Nice to see a top creator still working for Sims 2! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Apr 2014 at 9:49 AM
Thankyou for doing this Lunie! Much appreciated.
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st May 2014 at 4:34 AM
Default Communicating with person using moniker of "HugeLunatic" :
Quote: Originally posted by Zirconia Wolf
Coolness!

Thanks a bunch!

This site is not really set up for giving feedback to 'creators.' And I may be better off not giving any verbal feedback at all. That you figured out how to do it is a plus for yourself. Could you please relay to "HugeLunatic" that the expression, "... they do can be placed at angles for diagonal stairs," is not intelligible as such. Found that under his recolor-able stair offering. Perhaps, since you figured out how to give feedback, you could pass this on, in the interest of clearer communication. It's entirely likely that simply reading over posts before actually posting them escaped his/her notice. This does not seriously detract from "HugeLunatics" many, splendid offerings and it's most likely that he/she spends the most effort being creative - as is evidenced.

It's a small matter, so if you don't pass it on, it will make little difference.

Thank you for any cooperation.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 7:52 PM
Thank you ! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 9:31 AM
Wow, great job! Thanks!
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Jan 2015 at 4:10 AM
I had these and they worked perfectly, but I recently had to redownload them, and they no longer work for me. (The UNI Indestructible Concrete Stairs from your Maxis Modular Stairs - I no longer work in my guy either, but the others from that set still work.)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Jul 2015 at 6:27 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Aug 2016 at 3:02 PM
Thank you! :)
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th May 2022 at 4:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vetxcl
This site is not really set up for giving feedback to 'creators.' And I may be better off not giving any verbal feedback at all. That you figured out how to do it is a plus for yourself. Could you please relay to "HugeLunatic" that the expression, "... they do can be placed at angles for diagonal stairs," is not intelligible as such. Found that under his recolor-able stair offering. Perhaps, since you figured out how to give feedback, you could pass this on, in the interest of clearer communication. It's entirely likely that simply reading over posts before actually posting them escaped his/her notice. This does not seriously detract from "HugeLunatics" many, splendid offerings and it's most likely that he/she spends the most effort being creative - as is evidenced.

It's a small matter, so if you don't pass it on, it will make little difference.

Thank you for any cooperation.

Wow. Just wow.