Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Slim 'n' Tidy - NoCC!

by TheDeadSim Posted 29th Dec 2013 at 6:04 AM

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 7:20 AM
Great seeing another cc free lot of yours Cam.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 8:14 AM
Cam, glad to see you're still building. This is quite different from your others and I really like it. I love the way you've created a slope/steps to the front door and the landscaping in the garden.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 1:40 PM
Love it. thank you .
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 2:29 PM
Another job well done! You always make such nice lots and the best thing about them is that they are CC free!!! Thanks, DeadSim!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 5:50 PM
Beautiful! And cc-free, to boot. Thank you for sharing it!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 6:11 PM
Love the architecture and grounds!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 10:58 PM
This is simply Stunning. I can't wait to have it in my game! Another good lot :D
Field Researcher
#9 Old 1st Jan 2014 at 1:38 AM
If I still could find my Sims 2 games this'd be the first thing I'd download. It's really tidy and clean and I love the floor layout!

There is nothing to see here. Move along.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Jan 2014 at 12:51 AM
I love the modern look of this family home.
Typical
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Jan 2014 at 7:56 PM
Very nice looking lot here, especially impressive for No CC. Fantastic job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th Jan 2014 at 1:43 AM
Can some one please help me? I would like to download this to my game but I don't know how! :/
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th Jan 2014 at 8:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by eshagraham15
Can some one please help me? I would like to download this to my game but I don't know how! :/

Scroll to the top of the screen, press "back to download view" button.
Look underneath the first screenshot and you should see a "Files" button. Click that.
Look down below in a table where you should see a link to the zip folder which contains file for you to install.

◄ TDS - TheDeadSim - Cam ►
Test Subject
#14 Old 31st Jan 2014 at 8:50 PM
[QUOTE=TheDeadSim]Scroll to the top of the screen, press "back to download view" button.
Look underneath the first screenshot and you should see a "Files" button. Click that.
Look down below in a table where you should see a link to the zip folder which contains file for you to install.[/QUOTE

I know how to do that part I just don't know how to get it downloaded into the game .. When I downloaded it I put it in the sims 2 downloads folder & when I played the game I didn't see the house! #Confused
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 1st Feb 2014 at 4:53 AM
You need to open the zip folder which you have downloaded.
Then double click on the file that is in there.
A sims 2 style popup box should appear (this may take a couple minutes so please be patient)
Once it loads, press install. You may have to wait a short period of time for it to tell you it has been successfully installed.
Once you see that successful message you are free to open up sims 2 and the lot should appear in your lot bin.
Hope this works for you.

◄ TDS - TheDeadSim - Cam ►
THANKS POST
#16 Old 5th Feb 2014 at 4:08 PM
Es preciosa, muchas gracias, era justo lo que estaba buscando.
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Feb 2014 at 6:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheDeadSim
You need to open the zip folder which you have downloaded.
Then double click on the file that is in there.
A sims 2 style popup box should appear (this may take a couple minutes so please be patient)
Once it loads, press install. You may have to wait a short period of time for it to tell you it has been successfully installed.
Once you see that successful message you are free to open up sims 2 and the lot should appear in your lot bin.
Hope this works for you.

Thank you
THANKS POST
#18 Old 15th Mar 2014 at 2:39 PM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 14th May 2014 at 6:01 PM
thanks ;)
THANKS POST
#20 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 6:25 PM
Thanks
Scholar
THANKS POST
#21 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 2:38 AM
I don't think I've ever posted on a lot before, but this is definitely my favorite lot I've ever downloaded. After downloading about ten behemoth-style McMansions today, this was a breath of fresh air. The fact that you did it in such a small lot and with no CC is a testament to how skilled a designer you are. I would literally live in this house in RL, which is something I don't think has ever occurred to me in this game before. Going to be downloading the rest of your stuff shortly.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 10:45 AM
Best house I've seen so far! I love it :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#23 Old 17th May 2017 at 10:15 PM
Thank you
Top Secret Researcher
#24 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 11:19 PM
This is so amazing! I really love what you've done with the landscaping, it looks so real!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.