Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

City Life Apartments

by -Shady- Posted 8th Oct 2013 at 2:31 AM - Updated 9th Oct 2013 at 5:36 PM by -Shady-

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 6:10 PM
Really awesome! Can't wait to play this in my town!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 7:31 PM
looks great, I'm gonna use it in my redone Lucky Palms
dodgy builder
#4 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 7:45 PM
Is it zoned as residential with a park stage. Does it all work?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Oct 2013 at 5:40 AM
I love it! The buildings really express themselves and even without sims in them, i can pretty much see their story already. Brilliant work!
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Oct 2013 at 8:01 AM
This is really beautiful. How does it work ? Can you have it zoned as residential and have the stage and nightclub working properly? Anyway thanks a lot. I'm gonna test it right away.
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Oct 2013 at 11:29 AM
These look amazing! I was just wondering, how necessary are all the expansion packs? I don't have ambitions, late night, world adventures or supernatural installed. Will there just be some items missing, or will they lots not work at all? Thanks, and congratulations again on the lots, they are stunning!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Oct 2013 at 3:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Crazywomanlovesyou
These look amazing! I was just wondering, how necessary are all the expansion packs? I don't have ambitions, late night, world adventures or supernatural installed. Will there just be some items missing, or will they lots not work at all? Thanks, and congratulations again on the lots, they are stunning!

i think the number of all EPs you dont have installed, are too much. The Whole Nightclub is from Latenight for example. But you can try to install and try to replace that things with others if it works at all.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th Oct 2013 at 11:54 PM
Sweet! I love your imagination and how you bring it to life in the game. Thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Oct 2013 at 2:52 PM
This is excellent. Thanks for the hard work and for sharing this!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Oct 2013 at 8:39 PM
Thanks for sharing.Lot is amazing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 13th Nov 2013 at 9:30 AM
Amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 4:19 PM
looks awesome
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Nov 2013 at 1:46 AM
Very great idea thank you for posting!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 5:26 AM
these are so damn great
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 4:49 AM
love it!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 7:41 PM
Awesome job. Thanks. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 14th Apr 2014 at 2:22 PM
Really Awesome Job!! playing this lot in my game right now!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 16th Apr 2014 at 6:34 PM
I swear I was looking for apartments before, and I didn't see this one! It looks amazing, and I'm going to play it ASAP.

I'm a bit confused, though. Are all three apartments listed included as livable spaces?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 3rd May 2014 at 12:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by echoweaver
I swear I was looking for apartments before, and I didn't see this one! It looks amazing, and I'm going to play it ASAP.

I'm a bit confused, though. Are all three apartments listed included as livable spaces?

no just a few apartments in one Building are livable space for NPCs, but you can choose more or less, just what you like.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 7:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pistence
I'm also curious how this works - and I suppose that the families living in the different apartments still have to be in the same household (except for the NPCs of course)? I'm not on my simming computer right now so I can't try this out myself.

yes, they are still one household but can live separate. The NPCs like you already sayed live in the locked NPC apartments for their own. The nightclub is just labled for "community", so visitors can interact with all stuff in this area. Unfortunately the game just let you play only one family in one lot, so you have to split your sims manualy and play them alltogether. With this Building i just wanted to give the feeling for living in the city, although it isnt really possible =)
THANKS POST
#22 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 9:32 AM
Gorgeous :) Thanks !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 3:33 PM
I love, love, love it! An extraordinary creation!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 8:04 PM
ty
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 20th Mar 2015 at 2:47 AM
This is great, can't wait to try it out. Good Job!
Page 1 of 2