Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Base Game Double Beds

by Michelle Posted 30th Sep 2013 at 7:36 PM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 30th Sep 2013 at 8:12 PM
Very nice indeed! My bed recolours never, ever turn out this well!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Oct 2013 at 12:30 AM
Hooray! These are much more useful now, especially the Zenu one. Thanks. :D
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Oct 2013 at 1:06 AM
Just the sort of upload that makes stuff so much more usable. Thanks.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Oct 2013 at 11:29 AM
Love love love love. There are so many beds that I never touch because I don't like the colors, and now I love all of them. Thank you for this, and all your creations of this series.
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Oct 2013 at 9:07 PM
Yes and yes this is needed very much, now I will not get tired of the same old colors. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 4:35 PM
AWESOME!
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 5:15 PM
It's cool, but I have a kind question to you: could you consider recolouring objects from Castaway too? I use some base game-compatible custom content in Castaway and it works perfectly, but I'm bored to death with those green, grey and yellow bamboo textures all the time. I want to make the island appear more civilised, more like a postcolonial territory, for instance there is a bookshelf that looks like a weathered IKEA bookshelf. I am 90% sure it's the IKEA mesh. Seeing recolours that make the furniture and so on look as if it was washed ashore the island (but not after hundreds of years as it's shown in Castaway :P), it would be perfect. I'm waiting to hear from you :D.
Theorist
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 11:41 PM
@ Arlesienne, I don't have castaway sorry, I'll head to eBay and see if I can get it, if I do get it I'll take a look and see what I can do for you.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Mar 2014 at 6:02 AM
OMG!! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th May 2014 at 2:34 AM
You have really made me a happy camper, thanks again
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 7:29 PM
This is something I've wanted for years in my game, especially for the beds, the bookcases and the piano which was the most ridiculous reddish brown I've ever seen. Coming back to S2 after getting used to all the benefits of S3, lack of recolors was simply too much. Thank you again for this!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th May 2015 at 2:26 PM
Matching beds everywhere <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 4:10 PM
Thank you
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 16th Oct 2015 at 2:35 PM
This, and your single beds set, was sooo much needed! Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 15th May 2016 at 5:22 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 10:24 PM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 2:09 PM
I'm in love with your creations, all of my sims objects are actually your recolors <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 11:46 PM
Thanks!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 8:10 PM
Again, many thanks!