Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cullen Street Townhomes *CC Free*

by iiNs0mNiiA Posted 10th Sep 2013 at 11:56 PM - Updated 11th Sep 2013 at 5:48 PM by iiNs0mNiiA

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Sep 2013 at 5:09 PM
Nice townhome! I'm always on the lookout for multi unit dwellings to house the homeless as well as my elect. Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 10:19 PM
Fantastic work! I love the layout! It has that 'comfortable' feel about it. Might be a better word for it, but it's all I can muster at the moment. Thank you very muchly! :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Sep 2013 at 11:32 AM
Ahh, how I love your Modern lots! I have downloaded each one, and I greatly look forward to more. They're beautiful and, best of all, they don't use CCs!!! Such a relief, for me. xD And it doesn't require insane amounts of EPs and SPs. Also a relief. I thank you tenfold for all your work!!! <3
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Jan 2014 at 8:19 PM
Hello and thank you for this.
I have a small problem, I did waht you said and installed them for when my sims are at uni and they just can't go up the stairs. Like literally they get to the top of the stairs and have to go back down. So I can't actually use the whole house. Do you have any idea why?
Thank you
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Mar 2014 at 8:05 PM
how can I use the three houses? I intalled the house, moved my sim to the house but I just can see one, the middle one. The others are dark and I cannot access. It says that is not my lot, but why if I bought the whole house???
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Jan 2015 at 1:51 AM
thank you!