Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#26 Old 16th Sep 2013 at 1:43 AM
Your homework eats you.

I was drinking soda
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 17th Sep 2013 at 9:04 PM
when a confused Kool Aid Man bursts through the wall. This causes your house to become structurally unstable and collapse, crushing you to death.

I was writing an email to a friend in the U.S. when...
Field Researcher
#28 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 5:04 PM
a laser beam darts from your webcam and then scans you. the computer says "access granted" and them you are pixilated to a tron world....you're doing pretty well on the tron arena but your grandma whom is terrible with computers decides to go googling for old lady things. she thinks she's the '999999999th winner' and so clicks on the ad to get her prize. your computer gets a virus and so the core system melts along with you...

i was killing two birds with one stone at streatham common park when....
Scholar
#29 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 5:28 PM
two bird decided they would kill you with one stone; being from Essex they didn't think to grab a second stone so that they could both smash your brains in, so instead one smashed you head in with a stone while the other cheered her on and took pictures of it all on her iphone.
^I'm from Essex, so I'm allowed to say stuff like this, lol.

I was getting to grips with the whole idea of having my own bank account, with my own money and shizzle, when...
Field Researcher
#30 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 10:30 PM
You discide to go to your local barkleys bank to sort out your assests. You ask to go and see the vault of which your money is stashes in. The gulable old lady showed you to the safe but then acendentally locks you in the vault. You die of hunger and thirst and a lack of t.v. and internet.

Meanwhile I was looking for the remote but then....
Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 10:48 PM
My xfactor audition blew your mind out.

I was rapping about IOS7 WHEN

Just Call me Square!
Field Researcher
#32 Old 21st Sep 2013 at 8:48 AM
When your words started tripping you fool... you trip down the stairsizzle and brake your neckizzle fo' shizzle...

Did you actually audition for Xfactor or was that thery fir witty banters sake...

Meanwhile I was drinking rum and talking like a pirate whilst hanging out with my tramp friend old man Bobby when. ..
Scholar
#33 Old 29th Sep 2013 at 1:52 PM
a pirate wielding a jar of dirt ran you through with a cutlass, all because you found a peanut.

I was getting ready(motivating myself) to go out for a walk, when...
Field Researcher
#34 Old 6th Oct 2013 at 10:26 PM
the koolaid man crashes through your wall shouting "Oh Yeah!", he offers you have some of his juice drink and then you realise you're allergic to kool aid...
i was getting a makeover with curlers in my hair, wet paint on my nails and and a mudpack on my face when...
Scholar
#35 Old 7th Oct 2013 at 6:24 PM
Mother Teresa burst through your door screaming some jiberish about the glory of satan and weilding a bloody axe. It's safe to say that the phrase 'heads will role' was very fitting for your death.
I was eating ice cream when...
Top Secret Researcher
#36 Old 15th Oct 2013 at 5:13 PM
I ate it and you cried to death.

Just Call me Square!
Top Secret Researcher
#37 Old 15th Oct 2013 at 5:13 PM
I was sitting on the sofa drinking Pepsi Max when

Just Call me Square!
Scholar
#38 Old 15th Oct 2013 at 6:52 PM
I stole it and poured it all over you while screaming 'REVENGE! for the icecream!' before beating you to death with the empty bottle and mincing your remains into a sauce which I then made into icecream and fed it to your family, thus disposing of the evidence.
I was getting ready for our flat party tonight when...
Top Secret Researcher
#39 Old 16th Oct 2013 at 5:34 AM
Someone from the flat above dropped a piano they were moving while you were decorating the balcony.

I was in a juggernaut suit when...

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

GTA V
Scholar
#40 Old 16th Oct 2013 at 5:42 PM
you suddenly realised that the juggernaut suit was actually in you...

I was preparing dinner/tea when...
Top Secret Researcher
#41 Old 16th Oct 2013 at 8:30 PM
You were added to every most wanted lost in the country for cooking endangered animals - and as a result an assassin in your area claimed the bounty.

I was sitting when...

GTA V
Scholar
#42 Old 16th Oct 2013 at 11:13 PM
suddenly you became an example of SHC (Spontaneous Human Combustion) and so you burned to death.

I was getting ready for bed when...
Top Secret Researcher
#43 Old 17th Oct 2013 at 5:30 AM
A spear from an archaeological dig fell out of an old-timey airplane as it was getting shipped to a museum and the cargo ramp fell open. It proceeds to fall through your roof and impale you.

I was flying an old-timey airplane when.

GTA V
Top Secret Researcher
#44 Old 22nd Oct 2013 at 12:14 AM
It blew up over Britain (SAM missiles, vey useful) The. END

I was watching a tower block being blown up when...

Just Call me Square!
Top Secret Researcher
#45 Old 22nd Oct 2013 at 5:36 AM
You were so entranced by the explosion you walked past a caution tape and into the danger zone without noticing and ended up crushed by a flying piece of concrete as you commented "What realistic 3d!"

I was reading a book when.

GTA V
Scholar
#46 Old 22nd Oct 2013 at 2:30 PM
You got a paper cut and caught a nasty infection, and died from said infection.

I was getting ready to go out for a walk around the Cathedral Quarter when...
Alchemist
#47 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 7:32 PM
A rampant panda broken into the house and ripped you from limb to limb and dipped your limbs into icecream and ate you.

I was sitting on the sofa next to my friend while we watched the office,when ...

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Scholar
#48 Old 27th Oct 2013 at 11:17 AM
a zombie Ricky Gervais bursts through the door and mauls you both, consuming your flesh in his decaying jaws; thus ending both of your lives.

I was listening to one of the Silent Hill soundtracks when...
Top Secret Researcher
#49 Old 21st Dec 2013 at 4:22 PM
You die, the end.
I was wishing i had a sex life when...

Just Call me Square!
Scholar
#50 Old 21st Dec 2013 at 8:13 PM
A dead hooker falls from the sky and crushes you to death.
(Hey, I'm 18 and don't have a sex life, I'll tell you now it's not the end of the world. Not being able to afford alcohol at University is another matter. And besides, shouldn't you be worrying about GCSE's at your age instead?)
I'd just gotten home from a Christmas service at the village church when...

Page 2 of 4