Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

IKEA PS Clock Recolours

by Michelle Posted 25th Jul 2013 at 11:50 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 12:35 PM
Love the clocks you've made, Michelle 111
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 4:14 PM
Thank you, Michelle, I might use this clock more often now.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 6:53 PM
WOOT!!! Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 4:20 AM
The shape of this clock is adorable! Thank you!
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 7:23 PM
Hi, I've downloaded the file twice and twice when I opend it gave me an eror which said the system can't find the package file. The only thing it unpacks are a jpgfile and two packagefiles of 0Kb.
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 12:27 AM
@ Kittyke, sorry hun, that's strange, I checked the file and inside the zip file is a jpg and 2 folders, 1 folder contains the AL wood recolours and the other contains the LACK recolours. Have you opened the folders to check them? I'm attaching another zip file for you to try if you don't mind.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  IKEA-PS-Clock-Recolours-ByMichelle.zip (462.3 KB, 16 downloads)
Description: IKEA-PS-Clock-Recolours

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 6:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Michelle
@ Kittyke, sorry hun, that's strange, I checked the file and inside the zip file is a jpg and 2 folders, 1 folder contains the AL wood recolours and the other contains the LACK recolours. Have you opened the folders to check them? I'm attaching another zip file for you to try if you don't mind.

There weren't any folders in it. Just that jpg and 2 packagefiles. I tried the file you attached and it works fine.
Theorist
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 1:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittyke
There weren't any folders in it. Just that jpg and 2 packagefiles.

@ Kittyke, that's really strange because the recolours were in the folder when I downloaded it and if you click on the 'view file' magnifying glass, beside the the download link, it clearly lists the recolours as being in the zip file. Sorry, I really don't know what to tell you but I'm glad the attached file worked.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 1:38 PM
thank you!! :D