Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Full Moon - default replacement

by Artemida Posted 12th Jul 2013 at 9:23 PM - Updated 13th Jul 2013 at 9:38 PM by Artemida

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Jul 2013 at 10:35 PM
i've always hated that hair. that you for this!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Jul 2013 at 11:34 PM
Nice! I'm always looking for good male hairstyles.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 2:05 AM
Love the hair you've made, Artemida
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 4:02 AM
isn't the original hair from nightlife? because i swear the original had the nightlife symbol with it how did you ever do it available for people with just the base game how?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 4:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Just_Tweens
isn't the original hair from nightlife? because i swear the original had the nightlife symbol with it how did you ever do it available for people with just the base game how?

Yes, it is. Artemida forgot to mark the download is requiring Nightlife, however.

It should be possible to make this hair into a non-default replacement and have it available for base game users, though.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 9:55 PM
Only the default replacement requires Nightlife. The non-default version does not and is Base Game compatible. (You do not need both versions, choose only one.)

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
Friedrich Nietzche
In the middle of Nowhere
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 6:14 PM
good work
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Jul 2013 at 1:27 PM
Thank you for these, they are so much better. Can you please please please please upload the blond alien? I love him <3

Please? /shameless
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Jul 2013 at 12:09 AM
This hair is absolutely amazing! Unfortunately, there are large holes in the mesh, which lets the hair down.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Jul 2013 at 11:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spikesminx
Can you please please please please upload the blond alien?

Sorry, but i don't know how to extract sims. And I didn't make that sim. He is Ophelia Nigmos and Johnny Smith's son.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
Friedrich Nietzche
In the middle of Nowhere
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 10:53 AM Last edited by Stefana25 : 16th Nov 2013 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Never mind...
Quote: Originally posted by Artemida
Sorry, but i don't know how to extract sims. And I didn't make that sim. He is Ophelia Nigmos and Johnny Smith's son.

Hmmm...I was thinking...yeah,he resembles them two.
I remember when they had six children(four sons,two daughters).Their first son is looking the same in my game :p
Anyway,the hair look extremely better than the nightlife one,I'm sure

Signature:,,I'm loving the peace,it is my hobby''
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 4th Dec 2013 at 9:57 PM Last edited by LilyOktober : 4th Dec 2013 at 10:36 PM.
I absolutely love this hair!!
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 11:10 PM
thanks to you
THANKS POST
#15 Old 17th May 2014 at 9:33 AM
niceeee
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 10:55 PM
THANK YOU. I've always hated the original style. This is a HUGE improvement. Keep up the fabulous work. :)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 6:14 AM
Wow, the Maxis version of this mesh was unusable to me. Thank you for the must-needed replacement!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 6:12 AM
Holy shit, it's Anthony from Smosh
Scholar
THANKS POST
#19 Old 11th Jan 2015 at 11:38 AM
love this default! thanks!
Test Subject
#20 Old 21st Dec 2016 at 8:50 PM
Is this hairstyle for male sims only? Or can I put it on a female sim too?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 22nd Dec 2016 at 9:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mikalhvi
Is this hairstyle for male sims only? Or can I put it on a female sim too?

It's only for males. (That's why I uploaded it in "Male" category, not in "Both Genders")

Friedrich Nietzche
In the middle of Nowhere
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 2nd Jul 2019 at 6:39 AM
Just what I was looking for!