Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th May 2013 at 11:32 PM Last edited by RomerJon17 : 2nd Apr 2014 at 11:25 AM.
Default What did you dream last night?
I had a really interesting dream last night and it was a love dream.. I was like in the room with bunch of girls and there was one girl who likes me the most. She was beautiful and she was so lovely to me and I was lovely to her back. She hugged and talked and it was amazing. I thought it was real but I was actually dreaming.. I do not have a girlfriend right now and I'm still singe.. I just wish that dream comes true.. That made me really happy.

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th May 2013 at 3:42 AM
I had a dream that I was in prison for some strange reason. I don't even remember much about it

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Instructor
#3 Old 18th May 2013 at 6:10 AM
Well, a couple of nights ago, I found that two of my deceased dogs, were actually alive and trapped somewhere, they were very thin, but I rescued them!. And then last night, I dreamed about my two deceased cats, that were actually placed in different homes, and I wanted them back. But, I was being convinced they were happy where they were. Even though they were purring with me. Also my house and town was torn down and looked like an urban city, and my house was now being used as an upscale hair salon...
Instructor
#4 Old 18th May 2013 at 6:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RomerJon17
I had a really interesting dream last night and it was a love dream.. I was like in the room with bunch of girls and there was one girl who likes me the most. She was beautiful and she was so lovely to me and I was lovely to her back. He hugged and talked and it was amazing. I thought it was real but I was actually dreaming.. I do not have a girlfriend right now and I'm still singe.. I just wish that dream comes true.. That made me really happy.

I've had those love dreams, and sometimes they seem so real, that when you wake up you're filled with hope that maybe it's a premonition. Then you see the guy( or girl) and he's the same way he's always is with you. Then you're miserable for the rest of the day!
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th May 2013 at 6:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by The SimWhisperer
I've had those love dreams, and sometimes they seem so real, that when you wake up you're filled with hope that maybe it's a premonition. Then you see the guy( or girl) and he's the same way he's always is with you. Then you're miserable for the rest of the day!

I sometimes have love dreams... I don't know who was the girl I was dreaming... I don't know if it's a girl from America... Yeah I was introduced with a lot of girls and one girl likes me... Damn yes... I start to get miserable...

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Instructor
#6 Old 18th May 2013 at 6:47 AM
Something to do with a dragon... And we were in like a sewer or something and I was supposed to defeat the dragon by climbing on it's back and stabbing it with swords and stuff.
Then I died apparently, but not really because it turned out to be a video game. It was like an online game and several other people won but they didn't get anything, they just got shouted at for "killing" the person who was controlling the dragon. And I was yelled at too for being to weak to kill the collosie.
And then a sewer pipe burst open and a bunch of Skeevers came out covered in "sewer liquids" (you know what I mean). Then I woke up.

Too much Skyrim and Shadow of the Colossus, me thinks.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 18th May 2013 at 7:49 AM
I dreamed that I was playing Gran Turismo 6.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Field Researcher
#8 Old 18th May 2013 at 10:31 PM
Last night I had a dream that wasn’t a love dream like yours RomerJon17, but it was similar in the sense that I wish it was real, so I was kind of disappointed when I woke up. I dreamed of my dad. He passed away in January of last year and I really miss him. In my dream he was still alive, but he also still had cancer. I hugged him and I wouldn’t let go of him. I told him how much I loved him and that I wished I could make his cancer go away. I also told him that I was happy to have whatever time I had with him. My sister and I were going to go to a movie with him later, but I woke up. I think the movie idea came into my head because I just saw Iron Man 3 and the new Star Trek movie last night. My dad was a huge Star Trek fan. I used to watch the TV show with him when I was a little girl. He also took my sister and me to all of the original Star Trek movies. In a way I am happy I had that dream. He has appeared in a few of my dreams before, but I couldn’t approach him. I have waited for over a year to give him a big hug again and the only way I could was in my dreams. I needed it.
Scholar
#9 Old 19th May 2013 at 9:27 AM
I had a dream about high school. (irl) I graduated when I was 16, about four years ago.

The lighting made everything I wasn't directly interacting with feel a bit farther away, with myself in "focus", a bit spread out from some undefined people in the back. It didn't bother me though, I was incredibly comfortable under that spotlight. Had gone back voluntarily to take standardized tests for some reason- I think just to show off. Got perfect scores on one, then got bored. (And felt that I wouldn't do well with physics and abstract algebra anyway), saw my best friend's red caddy out the window (the one we used to skip class in), peacefully stood up and left- didn't need to be able to piss the farthest.

a dream about growth, I think.

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Field Researcher
#10 Old 19th May 2013 at 12:52 PM
Last night i dreamt i got stabbed in the side by a character from a soap i watch, but the poilce arrested my dad for it and wouldn't get the knife out. Wasn't a very plesant dream, felt so real!!

-and in that moment, i was infinate.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 19th May 2013 at 3:57 PM
I had a dream I was roaming around in Chinatown in Philly. Thought I had found a cool carnival but it was just the Greyhound or bus station. For some reason I felt the need to sneak past the cops so I scooted on my butt to sneak out of the station XD

In the earlier part of my dream, I sort of um...kicked a kid out of my house. The darn thing wouldn't leave and tried to attack me so I subdued it, rendered it unconscious and place it on the porch until its dad came to get it. Yeah that's about as elegantly as I can explain it.
Come to think of it that was probably why I was trying to avoid the cops later.
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 19th May 2013 at 10:19 PM
Now this is strange, I was dreaming last night about my laptop wasn't shutting down properly... It was overheating.. LoL

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Scholar
#13 Old 19th May 2013 at 11:12 PM
I usually die in my dreams. I think it's because I suffer from chronic pain.
One time, (in my dream) I got stabbed in the leg, I woke up and I had awful cramp in the same leg. One time I was shot in the chest and I woke up with chest pains etc.

Last night, though, I dreamt that I met a butterfly. I'm unsure whether I was tiny or the butterfly was huge, because I don't remember anything other than me and the butterfly. He flew me to the collosium in Rome, Italy, and we had pancakes...

Generally, I either die or have dreams so random I worry about myself! :p
Also, they're almost always really vivid.
I had one as a child where we found a giant (probably about 10ft) caterpiller in the garden. We had to chop it up and bury it because it was stuck.
For years (I mean, really, like 7 years!) I thought it was real. My parents moved and we were sitting in the house remeniscing. I bring up the giant caterpiller story and they all look at me like I'm crazy... LOL!

Call me Gemma or Gem :)
Played since original 'The Sims'. Spend my life working, playing and lurking around here, posting way too much not enough.
The Only Way Is Up
simblr
Instructor
#14 Old 20th May 2013 at 5:18 AM Last edited by The SimWhisperer : 20th May 2013 at 5:42 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by gemly_teddie
I usually die in my dreams. I think it's because I suffer from chronic pain.
One time, (in my dream) I got stabbed in the leg, I woke up and I had awful cramp in the same leg. One time I was shot in the chest and I woke up with chest pains etc.

Last night, though, I dreamt that I met a butterfly. I'm unsure whether I was tiny or the butterfly was huge, because I don't remember anything other than me and the butterfly. He flew me to the collosium in Rome, Italy, and we had pancakes...

Generally, I either die or have dreams so random I worry about myself! :p
Also, they're almost always really vivid.
I had one as a child where we found a giant (probably about 10ft) caterpiller in the garden. We had to chop it up and bury it because it was stuck.
For years (I mean, really, like 7 years!) I thought it was real. My parents moved and we were sitting in the house remeniscing. I bring up the giant caterpiller story and they all look at me like I'm crazy... LOL!

It's hard for me to decide how to rate this. I mean your caterpiller dream was funny. And I loved the butterfly and pancakes in Rome! Aren't dreams awesome!

But then you have these death dreams...not so funny. I've died once in my dreams. It was interesting actually. I felt myself leaving my body, I'm in darkness, then hear my name called and I walk towards "the light". Then I find myself in like a reception room..kind of like Beetlejuice! Except the only odd thing was seeing Elvis in a plaid t-shirt!

Anyways, i'm not a dream expert at all. But I've heard death dreams and butterfly/caterpiller dreams mean that you're going through a change in your life. End of one process and emerging into something new. But the pain you have I wouldn't really worry about...I'm not a doctor. But, dreams can be so quick, that you may have had the cramp in your leg already and were dreaming of something horrible about it as reality was going on. So you wake up to this cramp, and of course the last thing remember is that you were being stabbed in a dream. Which evidence will show you that your leg is fine.

Does that make any sense?

Now if anyone wants to analyze a dream I had a month ago, go for it. As I mentioned in my earlier post that I've dreamed about my deceased pets. Well in this dream I had my mother, whom past away six months ago, driving up in her car, with the same deceased pets-I've had others but these particular ones keep showing up! I was living in my old apartment in another city, and she told me she was coming to pick me up and take me home...

Which is both a nice and slightly disturbing dream!
Mad Poster
#15 Old 20th May 2013 at 12:26 PM
My dream last night was about me serving on the Enterprise. In my dream I stole Scotty's whiskey

Scholar
Original Poster
#16 Old 21st May 2013 at 1:23 PM
I keep seeing random dreams.. I was dreaming about a documentary of 2 New modern World Trade Centre towers construction in the snow! Damn! What I was thinking about?

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Mad Poster
#17 Old 21st May 2013 at 1:26 PM
I had another dream that the world was going to end in a few days and I had to try and stop it happening

Lab Assistant
#18 Old 22nd May 2013 at 7:57 AM
Pigeons! I always dream about pigeons! According to a dream meanings app on my phone, it means "To see a pigeon in your dream suggests that you are taking the blame for the actions of others. Pigeons also represent gossip or news. Perhaps the pigeon refers to a message from your subconscious. Alternatively, the dream may be expressing a desire to return home." Not really sure how that relates to my waking life...!
Scholar
#19 Old 22nd May 2013 at 4:26 PM
I've had those dreams before, where you're in love. The last one was I had found a lovely boyfriend, I was really happy, then I woke up and realised he didn't exist, and I missed him! I thought about him all day.

Last night I dreamed that my horse was still alive, and I was spending lots of quality time with her. I was so sad to wake up, it's like losing her all over again. I loved her more than anything, I feel incomplete without her. But in a way, these dreams give me hope that she is happy in heaven, and sending me nice dreams of us so that I know she is waiting for me.
Scholar
#20 Old 23rd May 2013 at 4:14 PM
I've been staying with my brother recently and just finished playing flower for the first time. Shit at home and that game combined gave me some interesting dreams. Hazy gray blue girders and broken down buildings were rising hundreds of feet from an ocean of cold water below. I was sitting on top of a building and fishing. It was sad.

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 25th May 2013 at 4:48 PM
I had a dream that I was literally in a sims 3 house and that I was a sim. it was messed up. I think its because I am waiting for my sims 3 generations game to come in.
Forum Resident
#22 Old 25th May 2013 at 11:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daniandan
I had another dream that the world was going to end in a few days and I had to try and stop it happening

I had a dream a few years ago now when I had a big yellow button on my wall that would cause the end of the world. And there was someone trying to make me push it - I think I even did!

I didn't want to touch that particular wall for months afterwards.

A much funnier dream was when I was leading an army of goblins to invade the city I now live in. We (all the goblins and I) were standing where there's really a train station - only the train station wasn't there - looking across the river towards the city and I was walking up and down in front of them giving a speech.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 28th May 2013 at 2:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KittyCarey
A much funnier dream was when I was leading an army of goblins to invade the city I now live in. We (all the goblins and I) were standing where there's really a train station - only the train station wasn't there - looking across the river towards the city and I was walking up and down in front of them giving a speech.

That's awesome. It would be even more awesome if the goblins looked like the goblins from the movie Labyrinth and you started singing Magic Dance.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 30th May 2013 at 2:59 AM
I was putting together a puppet. It was a giraffe. It was wearing red heels! There's no emoticon for that.
Theorist
#25 Old 30th May 2013 at 3:19 AM
@ohthatsimschick, Jung once said that the only correct interpretation of a dream is the one the dreamer agrees with, so maybe the pigeons mean something other than what the app says...?

Last night (this morning, really) I dreamed that there was a prince of an underground kingdom who wanted to marry a girl who was of unknown parentage, probably common, because he loved her. It was hard to square that politically, so his parents called five powerful couples aside individually and told each one that the girl was probably their long-lost daughter and if they'd just support the marriage there was an excellent chance that their grandchild would sit on the throne one day. I don't remember why it was somewhat plausible that the girl was the daughter of any of the couples, but it was looking to be a successful strategy before the alarm clock went off...

I wasn't in the dream, by the way. Just watching, like a movie.

esmeiolanthe's Live Journal and Tumblr
Most recent story update: Fuchs That! on 2/21/15
Page 1 of 39