Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sunflower Cabin - A cute one bedroom and 1.5 baths starter home, No CC

by Pippenhouse Posted 14th May 2013 at 1:26 PM - Updated 9th Jan 2014 at 7:49 PM by Pippenhouse

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th May 2013 at 3:00 PM
I think yours actually looks nicer than the original. Just a question though - are the counters in the kitchen actually usable? It doesn't look like there's any actual working counter space for a Sim to prepare food on. (I don't think a Sim can prepare food on a corner counter, can they?)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th May 2013 at 3:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Amber Lokisdotter
I think yours actually looks nicer than the original. Just a question though - are the counters in the kitchen actually usable? It doesn't look like there's any actual working counter space for a Sim to prepare food on. (I don't think a Sim can prepare food on a corner counter, can they?)

Thanks Amber!
Yes everything is usable. The house has been playtested with two sims and they prepare food on the corner counter without any problems. I just moved in a sim to double check and he's putting the waffles, prepared on the courner counter, in the oven
Inventor
#4 Old 14th May 2013 at 5:17 PM
Wow, this is amazing. I agree with Amber, yours is much better than the original. You put a lot of work into detail and the result is a true masterpiece. It reminds me of those old watch towers along the Limes Germanicus which was built by the Romans. Great work! Love it!
Instructor
#5 Old 14th May 2013 at 6:02 PM
I love this house. I doesn't feel nearly as small as a 5x5. Great choice of textures throughout. It really gives the place a rustic feel. I'm excited to play this house.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th May 2013 at 1:50 AM
very cute, like it :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th May 2013 at 2:10 AM
Such a cute lil place, the sunflowers in the title/picture caught my eye. I love sunflowers!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th May 2013 at 1:13 PM
This house looks awesome in game! I put it on beach front property. :D
Field Researcher
#9 Old 15th May 2013 at 3:34 PM
I'll probably put this on a bigger lot and then CFE the heck out of it.

Human beings are a very irrational species. Some of them are even afraid of pickles.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th May 2013 at 6:18 PM
I absolutely luv this cute little house...I really can't wait to use it. I'll probably use it for my next starter sim. I'm always looking for cute starter houses. The ea ones are ok, but it gets boring using them over...and over...and over again. So, thank you for sharing this and especially thank you for keeping it cc free.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th May 2013 at 7:20 PM
Thanks everyone! I really appreciate the kind words and I'm glad you like it .
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 22nd May 2013 at 3:29 AM
Thank you! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 24th May 2013 at 8:15 PM
this is so cute! :)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 26th May 2013 at 9:33 PM
Masterpiece indeed, deserves a star :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th Jun 2013 at 8:04 PM
Thank you, you did a great job! (:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 6th Jun 2013 at 8:51 PM
Thank you all very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 13th Jun 2013 at 4:53 PM
This is beautiful! I will be using this house for when my sim gets back from university and gets a job to pay for it. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 17th Aug 2013 at 7:56 AM
Adorable! Thanks. :]
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 1st Nov 2013 at 12:10 AM
Adorable! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 15th Dec 2013 at 12:00 AM
Absolutely loving these starters. You're making me want to start building again.