Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lily Dale Curiosities and Consignment

by Annabel Lee Posted 16th Apr 2013 at 6:53 PM

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Apr 2013 at 1:10 AM
I know this place, I grew up locally near Lily Dale. Thanks for this download.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Apr 2013 at 1:37 AM
This is very cool, thank you for creating this!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Apr 2013 at 4:59 AM
What a beautiful little house and garden. I love the colors and the layout of the house. You put so much work into details and did an amazing job.

I wish I was a sim so I could stroll around in the garden and visit the elixir consignment store or gypsy wagon. *sighs*
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Apr 2013 at 6:56 AM
I really like this one, have everything on one lot. Thank you very much for sharing it. I will be downloading in 3...2...1!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Apr 2013 at 1:17 PM
I greatly appreciate all of your comments.

It's such a pretty little community, julechristine.
The tourists that place attracts is incredible, though I don't think they're going to see the scenery.

I wish I were a Sim too, Yogi-Tea. Motherlode motherlode motherlode. And to change outfits and hair and makeup so fast. Resetting oneself. Oh dear, just sign me up already!
Inventor
#7 Old 19th Apr 2013 at 7:17 PM
Motherlode, huh? You're quite clever. I just thought of strolling around the beautiful garden of your lot. *lol*
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Apr 2013 at 1:58 AM
Such a charming lot. Well done!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd May 2013 at 4:22 PM
This is a great lot and as bonus my sims can go get fortune told or use the broom arena without me having to create a separate lot-- because I hate decorating lots.

I only have two issues: my sims can't seem to turn the mysterious shelving door-- *scratches head* The second is Hetty Lionheart's cats seem to randomly show up in AP and cause route failing-- it's hilarious and I wonder what their attraction to that lot is? ^_^
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd May 2013 at 9:26 PM
Moon Jaguar- please check out the notes about the secret bookcase door in the overview
About Hetty's cats... I never encountered that problem personally and nobody who play-tested reported this situation.
By AP, do you mean the elixir store? Is there a specific spot where the cats linger?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 5th May 2013 at 1:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PlayinSafe
Moon Jaguar- please check out the notes about the secret bookcase door in the overview

Doh! I totally forgot about your note about the door. It works now, thanks for the help

Quote: Originally posted by PlayinSafe
About Hetty's cats... I never encountered that problem personally and nobody who play-tested reported this situation.
By AP, do you mean the elixir store? Is there a specific spot where the cats linger?

Whoops, sorry for my incoherence. I meant to say when I placed your lot in Appaloosa Plains (AP), Hetty's cats started hanging around. They're mainly hunting behind the store but sometimes they follow sims around. And of course sims can't walk around a sleeping or sitting cat, they have to do the route fail flail! ^_^. It's no biggy though, I just thought it was funny that they gravitate to your lot like that.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 7th May 2013 at 10:10 PM
Ohhhhhh, I see. Sounds like Hetty's got quite a posse in tow.
Maybe those kitties are familiars? Glad that you got the door working.
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 12:51 AM
This lot has a little too much clutter for me, personally. I also received ErrorTrap errors for the moon dial.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 5:11 AM
I share what I make. I know that I can't please everyone, lydiad206.
Twallan is aware of the Error Trap/moon dial situation. The moon dial is an in-game item that has an issue that EA was supposed to fix.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 19th Aug 2013 at 7:41 PM
This is my favorite lot I have ever downloaded
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 11:24 PM
That's awesome, swampybr549! You make me want to name my next Sim baby Swampy.
Done.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#17 Old 9th Oct 2013 at 8:33 AM
Those gargoyle sculptures in the basement, where are they from?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 15th Oct 2013 at 5:06 AM
Wow, simply amazing! I've never heard of Lily Dale, but I think that seeing this lot will make me look into it....
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 18th Oct 2013 at 7:58 PM
babele44- It's from WA.
hirikotsu- Glad you like it! It's an interesting place in RL.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 4:31 AM
Great job. This is so cool.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 6:13 AM Last edited by Cee618 : 10th Nov 2013 at 6:20 AM. Reason: To add a title to my post
Great Job!
Wow, this lot looks amazing! For years, I've wanted to visit Lily Dale in real life and now I can't wait to visit this lot in game. Thank you so much, I love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 14th Jan 2014 at 5:25 PM
This is all what I needed, thank you so much ♥
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 9:54 AM
I love this lot. It's so wonderfully decorated. It's my go to elixir consignment store.

My only comment is that you have to be careful of rotating it when placing, due to EA's spawner multiplication bug.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 26th Sep 2017 at 1:59 AM
It doesn't work for me. Ever since its installation my game freezes when it gets to the end of the green loading bar.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 7th Dec 2020 at 10:34 AM
So freaking talented. Thank you so much! It’s absolutely perfect- one of my favorite lots.