Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Arcane Institute & Mages Guild (Elixir Consignment Store)-Ye Olde Kingdom of Pudding

by The Merrye Makers Posted 19th Jan 2013 at 2:19 PM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Jan 2013 at 3:01 PM
I am such a fan of The Merrye Makers! This goes straight into my game!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Jan 2013 at 7:08 PM
Looks fabulous!! Cant wait to get it in game. Thanks for sharing!!

MUMBLER! Seriously, I cannot understand a word you're saying! .... Willy Wonka, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Jan 2013 at 8:15 PM
Absolutely fantastic.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Jan 2013 at 1:44 AM
thank you! awesome
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Jan 2013 at 1:08 AM
This is fantastic in game thank you so very much!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 2:03 AM
Love it! This building reminds me the Harry Potter a lot... Thank you for sharing!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Jan 2013 at 8:25 PM
Wow, this is gorgeous! I absolutely love it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 31st Jan 2013 at 3:58 PM
Beooohtiful. Thank you very much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Feb 2013 at 10:14 PM
thnxxxxx realy nice \
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Mar 2013 at 1:10 PM
The arboretum alone fills me with with joyful happiness. Thanks for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Mar 2013 at 3:10 AM
Awesome! Looks good and is a Elixir Consignment Shop! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 11:43 PM
I use this in every world I play since it is so perfectly detailed and wonderful! Thanks a TON!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 1:27 AM
Looks great. Thanks
Test Subject
#15 Old 30th Mar 2014 at 8:41 PM
I LUV the inner garden! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 3:35 PM
I love your stuff! It's absolutely gorgeous and fits perfectly into my little medieval simdom.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 11th May 2015 at 11:07 PM
Thank you for this lot,look so great !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 3:44 PM
Ah..You fill up my fantasy. Thanks or this beautiful building.
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Nov 2016 at 9:03 PM Last edited by Seewolf : 29th Nov 2016 at 11:42 AM.
Perhabs my sims3 game is buggy - at least I wouldn't be surprised at that, lol. But everytime my sims try to buy there something, they - and the selling person - gets reset.
I do have registerOverhaul and DCWPotionConsignmentregister.
Ah I forgot.... The world I play in is Praaven. And I noticed too, that the build-in consignmentshop of that world is somehow... well I have yet to find the register functioning, if I mouse over it - no 'buy' and the browsefunction is greyed out. Doesn't mattter what time of day. Even if a seller is near it, it doesn't seem as if that seller actually does anything. Weird...
I am really happy about that building it is incredible beautiful! just sad, that it doesn't work. And a question too - I know the aboretum as a sort of smal building - like a tiny gardenhouse. So when I saw the beautiful gardenlike place up there I wondered, if that whole room is the aboretum, because the 'building' aboretum wasn't there - there is no function as a aboretum like this 'looking for fairies' and this kind of things. Do I still have to set up that building aboretum somewhere on the map, if I want this fairyplace?
Thank you for your time - and for your great work
Scholar
#20 Old 30th Nov 2016 at 3:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Seewolf
Perhabs my sims3 game is buggy - at least I wouldn't be surprised at that, lol. But everytime my sims try to buy there something, they - and the selling person - gets reset.
I do have registerOverhaul and DCWPotionConsignmentregister.
Ah I forgot.... The world I play in is Praaven. And I noticed too, that the build-in consignmentshop of that world is somehow... well I have yet to find the register functioning, if I mouse over it - no 'buy' and the browsefunction is greyed out. Doesn't mattter what time of day. Even if a seller is near it, it doesn't seem as if that seller actually does anything. Weird...
I am really happy about that building it is incredible beautiful! just sad, that it doesn't work. And a question too - I know the aboretum as a sort of smal building - like a tiny gardenhouse. So when I saw the beautiful gardenlike place up there I wondered, if that whole room is the aboretum, because the 'building' aboretum wasn't there - there is no function as a aboretum like this 'looking for fairies' and this kind of things. Do I still have to set up that building aboretum somewhere on the map, if I want this fairyplace?
Thank you for your time - and for your great work

Thanks for your message! I'm sorry that you're having problems with the building. I've not heard/seen of anyone else having problems so I think it might be your mods. I've not tried the register in Praaven but, again, I wonder if your mods are interfering. You might try deleting the register and replacing it to see if that helps. Or, removing the mods temporarily. Unfortunately, the arboretum like area in this building is a garden. You must use the arboretum rabbit hole building for the "looking for fairies" type actions.
SimmyRN for The Merrye Makers
Test Subject
#21 Old 4th Dec 2016 at 8:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimmyRN
Thanks for your message! I'm sorry that you're having problems with the building. I've not heard/seen of anyone else having problems so I think it might be your mods. I've not tried the register in Praaven but, again, I wonder if your mods are interfering. You might try deleting the register and replacing it to see if that helps. Or, removing the mods temporarily. Unfortunately, the arboretum like area in this building is a garden. You must use the arboretum rabbit hole building for the "looking for fairies" type actions.
SimmyRN for The Merrye Makers

Thank you for your reply I will do that. I will have a deeper look in what is the prob with my game I really have to say again, that your works look phantastic Well I hop back into the game *grin* see ya