Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Daenerys Targaryen

by Namiex3 Posted 2nd Nov 2012 at 1:51 AM

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Nov 2012 at 3:35 AM
Great job!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Nov 2012 at 3:50 AM
She looks fantastic! I love those pics of her with the dragon too. .
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Nov 2012 at 4:07 AM
Knew who she was before reading the thread title. Ya did good!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Nov 2012 at 6:33 AM
Thank you so much! Means a lot coming from such great creators too. :lovestruc

My derring-do allows me to dance the rigadoon around you. But by the time I'm close to you, I lose my desideratum.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Nov 2012 at 1:38 PM
Really glad to see her uploaded after seeing her in Creator Feedback. Love the pics with the baby dragons!
Bowties are cool.
#7 Old 2nd Nov 2012 at 2:21 PM
She looks wonderful! :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 12:04 AM
Too many nice comments. Thank you! And I'm so glad I found the cute little dragons.

My derring-do allows me to dance the rigadoon around you. But by the time I'm close to you, I lose my desideratum.
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 3:48 PM
Not only the likeness is great - I don't know this girl, but I just love her face and hair, it's just lovely and innocent looking! Keep it up!
Gone Fishin'
#10 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 3:55 PM
Wonderful job! The likeness is great. And I love the pictures with little baby Drogon, too.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 8:48 PM
She is fantastic!!! Congrats!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 10:32 PM
I feel all giddy. Thank you so much everyone! :lovestruc

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Nov 2012 at 8:45 PM
She is perfect. You have done a wonderful job.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Nov 2012 at 6:36 AM
Wow, great job! This is amazing! It looks great, and Dany is my favorite!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 2:56 AM
:lovestruc -ehugs for all-

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 8:31 PM
She's beautiful!! I can't wait to play her in my game! Great mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 24th Nov 2012 at 4:30 PM
I LOVE you for uploading this. I was just thinking about making her in my game Like x infinity.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 25th Nov 2012 at 3:50 PM
Wow! Looks just like her! Now she can be added to my sims neighborhood hahaha Good job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 28th Nov 2012 at 5:57 AM
I made my own (crappy) version of her! She's getting replaced with yours! Please for the love of the Gods, tell me you plan to make other characters! You can capture their faces without making them look odd (for sims). AND you made the clothing! You freaking rock!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 10th Feb 2013 at 9:18 PM
So talented!!! Please, please, PLEASE do Drogo! That would be so cool!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 23rd Feb 2013 at 5:26 PM
She looks very realistic! She's my favourite character from The Games of Thrones. Thanks for uploading her!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 29th Mar 2013 at 11:18 PM Last edited by SimJosh4848 : 29th Mar 2013 at 11:29 PM.
I LOVE Daenerys so much! :lovestruc :lovestruc She is my favorite character in Game of Thrones because she is very sexy, beautiful, and attractive! :lovestruc :lovestruc Thank you so much for creating this download!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 29th Mar 2013 at 11:28 PM
In The Sims 2, after I download this, I'm going to create an adult Daenerys sim, using her clothes, hair, eyes, etc. that is seen here. Then, my sim will be able to marry her. I'm going to create a daughter Daenerys sim for him too! She is the best! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 25th May 2013 at 3:27 PM
Oh my goodness! If you own Sims3 I would love to see you remake her for TS3! The likeness is unmatched across the entire internet! I have searched, and am continuing to search!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 6:20 PM
She really looks great! since recently i've been hooked up with the show! She is my favourite character, too, so many, many thanks to you, Namiex3!
Page 1 of 2