Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SÖMNIG Vampire Sleep Set

by The Coffin Crew Posted 8th Aug 2012 at 9:31 AM - Updated 9th Jan 2014 at 11:55 AM by leefish : fix picture link

110 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 83 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 10:09 AM
These are great! Now I have an excuse to play with vampires again! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 10:54 AM
Thank you SO much! owo
This is just what I need for my vampires :3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 10:56 AM
This...is...awesome!!!! :o Oh wow... I would instantly download this to my game...but I only have a Medieval and an 18th Century 'Hood. x) No Modern 'Hoods. But I have added this to my faves and bookmarked it for easy finding when I do decide to make a Modern 'Hood. This is great! I wonder if there will be more vampire stuff in the future. :3
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 11:03 AM
Thank you, it looks great!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 11:16 AM
My vampire Sims thank you from the bottoms of their non beating hearts.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 11:34 AM
This is awesome! I haven't played a vampire in awhile but this really makes me want too!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 12:00 PM
This is exactly why I love MTS; an amazing set of gorgeous objects that will make me want to play with vampires - a part of the game I rarely touch! Thanks so much, everyone!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 12:25 PM
These are awesome! About time for me to find a sim who'd make a good vampire, methinks :-) Thanks for sharing!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 1:10 PM
Wow! Loved watching these progress and now they're here! Might just have to download to get a closer look-see
Bowties are cool.
#11 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 1:18 PM
What an amazing set! You guys did such a fantastic job! Absolutely loving this <3
Gone Fishin'
#12 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 1:41 PM
Yep, not all vampires are tux-and-cape type Nosferati who likes to stalk fair maidens at midnight all dramatically. Some of them are simply Average Joe vampires who just want to work their night job and go home to the vife and the little bloodsucklings. And then shop for coffins vampire beds at IKEA. *nods*

P.S. All you who don't play vampires - human Sims can sleep in vampire beds, too! Granted, they won't get the added perks of thunder claps and rolling fog when they wake up, but they'll sleep just as well in it. Provided that they aren't claustrophobic or anything, of course; then they might have a problem.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 2:20 PM
I don't play vampires much, but this collection is just too awesome not to get.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#14 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 2:20 PM
What a clever idea! Now our vampires can properly live in the 21st century! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 2:21 PM
Hell yeah, finally my vampires can be vampy in style!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 2:35 PM
Oh my, this is amazing! I've never had a vampire sim, but I'm totally motivated to get one now!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 3:16 PM
I opened this page about an hour ago and I'm still sitting here with a big, fat grin :D
That is too awesome, thanks a lot!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#18 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 3:19 PM
I almost never download custom objects, but I´ll do an exception now - this set just looks so very awesome. Thanks!
Test Subject
#19 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 3:21 PM
I have one question does the vampirebed have the peek option like the nl coffin has?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 3:37 PM
YES! Now my modern Vampire Sims will have something better than the Maxis coffin! And it comes in PINK!! Too perfect for my homosexual vampire. :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 3:48 PM
These are absolutely awesome - thank you so much for making and sharing them! (And the name suits the set very well too!)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#22 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 4:05 PM
It looks absolutely amazing! Beautiful job, ladies.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#23 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 4:06 PM
Amazing! Excellent work!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#24 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 6:03 PM
Thanks everyone!! We had lots of fun making the set, and it's great to finally see these items finished and uploaded. Thanks again to my fellow team members too!

Kittyke: Yes, the peek option is there. The vampire bed works exactly like the Nightlife coffin. The only differences are the SÖMNIG's appearance and the lack of giant flames in your vampire's bedroom. .
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 6:16 PM
Yay! I don't play vamps as much because I kind of hate the coffins Maxis gave us, but I might have to start letting my sims get bit more often! What a great set! Thank you, Coffin Crew!
Page 1 of 5