Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Uruha (Guitarist from the GazettE)

by PortiaRaven Posted 26th Jul 2012 at 9:49 PM - Updated 24th Sep 2012 at 2:54 PM by PortiaRaven

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Jul 2012 at 3:31 AM
Awesome! I've always wanted my very own GazettE sims.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Jul 2012 at 5:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tanokuya
Awesome! I've always wanted my very own GazettE sims.

Well you're in luck because I do plan on making the remaining 4. Aoi's next!

Thank you so much for checking him out!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 6:18 AM
URUHA!!! This is so awesome! Thanks so much for making him!! o(-> w <-)o
Uruha is my favorite member of the GazettE! I'm looking forward to seeing more members of the GazettE be created! Thanks again!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Jul 2012 at 2:13 PM
Seriously?! Uruha-kun! Oh Thanks, he's very beautiful! *o*
I love The GazettE!
(Sorry if my english is bad 'cause I'm French)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 3:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Akatsuki_Shadow
URUHA!!! This is so awesome! Thanks so much for making him!! o(-> w <-)o
Uruha is my favorite member of the GazettE! I'm looking forward to seeing more members of the GazettE be created! Thanks again!!

No, thank you for taking a look at him! I wish I knew how to make clothing. He would have come with all of his outfits. Ahh.. but oh well. Maybe someone who likes this group and knows how to make clothes, will make some for him and share.. maybe..?? hopefully? lol.

Thanks again for looking at him. Im going to work more on the others and hopefully have them up soon.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 3:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tictaaac
Seriously?! Uruha-kun! Oh Thanks, he's very beautiful! *o*
I love The GazettE!
(Sorry if my english is bad 'cause I'm French)

Your english is fine! You're welcome, Im glad you like him.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 3:07 PM
Gorgeous sim; but when you headline him with *no skin, no cc*, it seems like false advertisement! For him to look like the pics you must have skin and cc... so I can't download... Too bad for me, I wish there were more sims with no cc, especially great looking ones! Thanks anyway!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 2:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Starbuck
Gorgeous sim; but when you headline him with *no skin, no cc*, it seems like false advertisement! For him to look like the pics you must have skin and cc... so I can't download... Too bad for me, I wish there were more sims with no cc, especially great looking ones! Thanks anyway!

Since this was my first upload here, I had an issue with stating that he was packaged without any of his extras. Apparently, the way I had it written at first wasn't clear enough so I had to do it over again and decided to also put it in the title that he isn't packaged with his skin or ccs.

Sadly, in order for me to get any of these guys (Yes, I have the other four members, just working on them) to look like their "real" selves, I have to use the sliders and skins. I have my original "rough drafts" of these guys. No sliders at all but they are wearing Ladyfrontbum's Asian skin. The base game skins do nothing for them whatsoever and they look horrible. Kai can maybe slide by, but he looks like a sick "Gackt".

This is my "prototype" Uruha. No sliders involved. But like I said, he is wearing a skin. Sorry that I can't help.. but Im glad you took a look anyway.
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 12:20 PM
Never heard of the band but he is so pretty! Welcome addition to my game. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 5:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by claudiasharon
Never heard of the band but he is so pretty! Welcome addition to my game. Thanks!

You should check them out. You may like them. (or not )

*slides in favorite song's link here *
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 9:06 PM
Fank Yew!!
(Thank You)

boo? c:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 7:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by abbyheath1
Fank Yew!!
(Thank You)

Wellcome! :D
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Oct 2012 at 9:42 AM
Hi, I tried to download him (*w*) but it doesn't show in my game TwT
The same for Aoi (I created him like the real one but I'm in love with yours lol)
I don't know if I'm retarded or it's my game D: But I would really like to have GazeSims around my game ^_^
Can't wait for the others to come out ^-^ (already have kai)
Where can I find a noseband for Reita's sim? D: I can't find one anywhere!
Sorry to bother you teehee ^_^ Thank you for your patience and sorry for my bad english, I'm Italian ^_^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 10:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vale3030
Hi, I tried to download him (*w*) but it doesn't show in my game TwT
The same for Aoi (I created him like the real one but I'm in love with yours lol)
I don't know if I'm retarded or it's my game D: But I would really like to have GazeSims around my game ^_^
Can't wait for the others to come out ^-^ (already have kai)
Where can I find a noseband for Reita's sim? D: I can't find one anywhere!
Sorry to bother you teehee ^_^ Thank you for your patience and sorry for my bad english, I'm Italian ^_^

Well, the .sim file should be placed in your Savedsims folder (if you haven't already done so.) You might also want to delete your cache files. Then check your male/YA sims in the bin and see if he is there. You're the first person that has mentioned him not showing up, I have no idea why he wouldn't. Sorries.

As for Reita and his noseband, I don't have one for him. I don't know how to make clothing, so I can't create one for him/you. When I do finally upload him, he'll have a replacement because otherwise, .... he'll have nothing, which won't make any sense really.

*sorry for long reply*
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Nov 2012 at 3:35 PM
What a nice girl!
Forum Resident
#17 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 11:39 PM
I know it has been a while since you posted this beautiful Sim, but I thought I'd let you know that most of the slider downloads (non-MTS) are no longer available. The pages exist, but the download links on those pages are broken. You might consider packaging those sliders up and making them available for download somewhere (since the creators no longer seem interested in maintaining them), because otherwise this lovely Sim isn't usable for people now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 12:55 PM
Thank you, awesome
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 5:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Amber Lokisdotter
I know it has been a while since you posted this beautiful Sim, but I thought I'd let you know that most of the slider downloads (non-MTS) are no longer available. The pages exist, but the download links on those pages are broken. You might consider packaging those sliders up and making them available for download somewhere (since the creators no longer seem interested in maintaining them), because otherwise this lovely Sim isn't usable for people now.

Thank you. I will look into adding them somewhere so people can DL them.