Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: **FIXED** Floor length vertical blinds

by boblishman Posted 27th Feb 2005 at 8:25 PM - Updated 27th Jun 2005 at 11:00 AM by boblishman : uploaded new fixed files

87 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 83 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 8:29 PM
nice work. will test.
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 8:33 PM
The detail is great! Thank you so much
The ModFather
retired moderator
#4 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 8:48 PM
These vertical blinds are great, and the package is perfect: EP, colour options, linked GMND... Seems that you have nothing more to learn on this subject!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 8:50 PM
You actually even put the little chains at the bottom!!
They're beautiful!
Thank you again boblishman.
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 8:55 PM
I can't believe this is happening so soon... Boblishman, you're magnificiant! The floor length blinds look outstanding, thank you very very much!
Instructor
#7 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 9:03 PM
i know that the last ones u modelled where done gorgeously so i would have to say these are just even better.. thank you for taking the time out for us....
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 9:03 PM
awesome!!! thanks a bunch!!! you rock!
Manipulator of messy meshes
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 9:14 PM Last edited by boblishman : 27th Feb 2005 at 9:21 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
These vertical blinds are great, and the package is perfect: EP, colour options, linked GMND... Seems that you have nothing more to learn on this subject!

Thank you Numenor ... you don't know what that means to me. But I couldn't have done it without your encouragement and help. YOU are the master in my eyes!!

(hope that wasn't over the top....but it's true!)

As for having nothing more to learn on this subject ..... whooa.... I feel like such a novice when I read your posts ... but step by step I think I'm getting there....

thanks again!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 9:23 PM
there are very good i was going to request this but you made it fast thanks.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 9:24 PM
Thank you so much for your time and talent. Will test today.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 9:25 PM
Truly Awesome, Even better... You Rock, Can't wait to decorate my windows....
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 10:16 PM
Thank you boblishman! I was so hoping that you would create floor length verticals! You do awesome work! :banana:
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 11:05 PM
You've been working so fastidiously for us! Thank you very much! I love the stuff you're creating! Much appreciation to you!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 11:27 PM
HELL Yeah!!! :jig: I have been waitin' for these little beauties! Come to Momma! :PBJ:
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 12:29 AM Last edited by didi_sim : 28th Feb 2005 at 12:43 AM.
Is it just me, or are they changing back to the half size vertical blinds when trying to put them on a diagonal wall? I'm still testing, but up to now I didn't manage to put them there in 'full size' .

EDIT: Tried it again, same thing happened - they don't only change their size, but also their color to red (see picture). I think I put all the files for the blinds in the right folder, so I'm not sure what's going wrong. :confused:
Screenshots

"If you wanna be one of the non-conformists, all you have to do is dress just like us and listen to the same music we do."
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 12:44 AM
Thanks a lot I´ll test them tomorow
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 1:25 AM
Hello - i´m a german girl - so please - sorry for my bad english... ;-)
One question Ii have: what´s the difference to the blinds in this thread: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=47208 ???
Thank you for help. :-)
Lucifer´s Angel
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 1:34 AM
Fantastic! Lovely, wonderful! Thabk you, I was hoping for floor length but didn't like to ask
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#20 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 2:09 AM
these will fit nicely in my house! ('cuz i've got the real thing!)
Field Researcher
#21 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 2:28 AM
Thanks for answering the requests for the long blinds Boblishman. You did this much sooner than I had anticipated. A pleasant surprise. Great work!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 2:53 AM Last edited by boblishman : 28th Feb 2005 at 3:00 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Lucifers Angel
Hello - i´m a german girl - so please - sorry for my bad english... ;-)
One question Ii have: what´s the difference to the blinds in this thread: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=47208 ???
Thank you for help. :-)
Lucifer´s Angel

These are FULL length blinds...and go to the floor... the others are SHORT length and fit to counter tops (see the pictures)

Bob
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 2:55 AM Last edited by boblishman : 28th Feb 2005 at 2:59 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by didi_sim
Is it just me, or are they changing back to the half size vertical blinds when trying to put them on a diagonal wall? I'm still testing, but up to now I didn't manage to put them there in 'full size' .

EDIT: Tried it again, same thing happened - they don't only change their size, but also their color to red (see picture). I think I put all the files for the blinds in the right folder, so I'm not sure what's going wrong. :confused:

This is that weird thing I told you about in the first post. I'm not sure but if you delete them...and them place them again, they should be ok.

Another thing to try.... delete them....then EXIT the lot....then re-enter again.. once they fit in place, they remain stable.... (I hope)
Let me know if this sorts it out

Bob
Forum Resident
#24 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 3:28 AM
Thanks for these. They are something Maxis missed, LOL. *hugs*
#25 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 4:10 AM
I was so hoping you would make these also.
Page 1 of 4