Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Matt Smith - The Eleventh Doctor

by MistyBlue Posted 26th May 2012 at 11:52 PM - Updated 5th Nov 2012 at 9:49 PM by MistyBlue

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 35 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th May 2012 at 12:27 AM
"Oh, that's Dr. Who. That's freakin' awesome!" says, HW's husband.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th May 2012 at 12:57 AM
WOW!! that so looks like him! awesome job Misty, that had to be a really hard one to make, but you really did an amazing job well done!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th May 2012 at 1:23 AM
OMG.

Excuse me, I must go change my pants.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th May 2012 at 2:35 AM
So handsome. : D You portrayed his lovely features extremely well!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th May 2012 at 3:09 AM
He is PERFECT. I love Doctor Who and I am downloading this wonderful Doctor right away :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th May 2012 at 3:35 AM
Guaranteed Featured Upload!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th May 2012 at 3:50 PM
This is so amazing thank you for making him.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th May 2012 at 4:23 PM
Great job!
Any chance for that posebox, by the way? :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th May 2012 at 6:55 PM
HOW IS THIS SO GOOD?! You're a wizard, I swear. So excited to have this in my game!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th May 2012 at 9:50 PM
OMG it looks like him, Thank you so much he may appear in my game soon
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 27th May 2012 at 10:21 PM
MistyBlue, you rock. You always make such cool characters from some of my favorite shows. Please don't stop.
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 28th May 2012 at 8:22 AM
Honeywell - I'm so happy he's that recognizable! Thank you, HW! (and HW's husband)

sherahbim - Yes, it was a pain to make this sim, LOL. I'm happy he turned out well

DigitalSympathies - LOL! Guess that means he's good?

Saturnfly - Thank you so much! I was afraid he might end up being one wonky-looking sim, given Matt's lovely yet odd features, but he looks quite adorable as a sim too, I think

Nekonyami - Thank you, Neko! Couldn't have done it without ya!

lizdabomb - Glad you like him!

++pixie++ - Thank you! Hope you have fun playing him!

simmer - Thank you I might release the posebox sometime, most of the poses need some tweaking. Not sure how useful people would find it, though.

Naniken - Gosh, I wish I were a wizard, maybe then I wouldn't go mad making this sim I'm really happy you think he's good

Artimis - Thank you, have fun! :D

roband3ladies - Thank you for the compliment I am considering making fewer sims and turning to other things, but making other CC is not as fun as making sims (at least to me).
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 28th May 2012 at 4:16 PM
Your welcome, all sorts or going to happen to this sim *evil luagh*
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 28th May 2012 at 5:37 PM
Holy crap. O.O That's awesome.

We can't all be ninjas but it doesn't take much to be a pirate.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 29th May 2012 at 6:10 AM
I swore that I wasn't going to like the "new" Doctor because I really didn't think Smith was up for the part. Well, I fell in love with him after all! Your Sim is an amazingly close likeness. Will the Tardis find it's way into my medievally hood? It will definitely have to now that I have a proper Doctor. <3
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 29th May 2012 at 9:04 AM
Mile-Kohaku - Thank you, I'm happy you think so! :D

sunni - I didn't think I'd like Smith either - or I didn't want to like him, actually But I loved Eleven
from moment one, he is a fantastic Doctor. I'm sure my sim will have fun in you medieval neighborhood
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#18 Old 29th May 2012 at 7:22 PM
Yay Misty - great sim, great upload :D
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 30th May 2012 at 11:14 AM
Thank you very much, Fishie <3
Instructor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 30th May 2012 at 3:54 PM
This Is Amazing! I Love doctor who! The resemblance is amazing! This Is probably the best Sim i'll ever download! thanks so much!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator THANKS POST
#21 Old 30th May 2012 at 6:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MistyBlue
sunni - I didn't think I'd like Smith either - or I didn't want to like him, actually But I loved Eleven
from moment one, he is a fantastic Doctor. I'm sure my sim will have fun in you medieval neighborhood

Dang, I really need to check him out now. I haven't watched any of Matt Smith's Dr. Who episodes because David Tennant just IS the Doctor to me and it seems so weird to have another actor step in. I have seen pics and stuff though, and this sim is amazing! Thank you for sharing, and thank you for the TV rec. .
Field Researcher
#22 Old 30th May 2012 at 9:27 PM
Do it Fansee...I know you'll <3 Matt too.

Visit these sites for more Medieval downloads: Sunni Designs, Plumb Bob Keep, and The Medieval Smithy.
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 30th May 2012 at 10:19 PM
Yus, Fansee, you simply have to give Matt a chance! I loved Ten, but Eleven is awesome - different, yet still the true Doctor

TotallySimsCrazy - Thank you, you're too kind <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 31st May 2012 at 2:31 AM
will you make all the doctors?
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#25 Old 31st May 2012 at 7:28 AM
krkarr - Am not sure, but probably not all. Is there a specific one you'd like to see?
Page 1 of 3