Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Taylor Hamming

by Sleepy-Genius Posted 21st Feb 2012 at 1:35 PM - Updated 5th Dec 2012 at 4:53 PM by Sleepy-Genius

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 9:53 AM
She represents Leos to a T. She seems like she'll be a firestorm in game. Love her!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 10:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simmiller
She represents Leos to a T. She seems like she'll be a firestorm in game. Love her!

Thanks ^_^
She was a firestorm. She recently died in game (old age). So sad...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 3:18 PM
She looks like one of my classmates! =D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 3:53 PM
Congratulations Sleepy for getting your Simmie on here! She is so gorgeous, I love her!!---btw, this is Skye from Cstyles, i just have a different name on here for some stupid reason...(:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 9:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alice006
Congratulations Sleepy for getting your Simmie on here! She is so gorgeous, I love her!!---btw, this is Skye from Cstyles, i just have a different name on here for some stupid reason...(:

LOL! Thanks for saying so... At first, I was like, "who is skye?", but then I remembered.
I'm trying to get all of them here, also new ones I do too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 11:21 PM
Relation?
Hamming...Is she related to Matthew Hamming in Bridgeport (from LN) by any chance? Just a question. I love to see other people's children with Matthew as the father since he is the spouse of my legacy founder and 32 generations in, I still see his eyes/hair color popping up :D
Scholar
#8 Old 10th May 2012 at 8:18 PM
I love the Sim, Sleepy Genius. She reminds me of a kick-ass woman from a tv show (long ago) but I can't think who now.

I am having one problem though, the pores file by Shyne from C-Styles has been caught up in the whole megaupload-anti-piracy mess and is no longer available. Do you still have a copy of that file laying around that you could post on your blog, or another link to where I might find it?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 4:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sweet_Cherry
Hamming...Is she related to Matthew Hamming in Bridgeport (from LN) by any chance? Just a question. I love to see other people's children with Matthew as the father since he is the spouse of my legacy founder and 32 generations in, I still see his eyes/hair color popping up :D

Yes, he is one of Matthew Hamming and Odine Perry children in Bridgeport.
Wow. So far I have only 4(?) generations. My sims (besides Kelly, Lily, & Ami) I have uploaded are his descendants.

Quote: Originally posted by aeval99
I love the Sim, Sleepy Genius. She reminds me of a kick-ass woman from a tv show (long ago) but I can't think who now.

I am having one problem though, the pores file by Shyne from C-Styles has been caught up in the whole megaupload-anti-piracy mess and is no longer available. Do you still have a copy of that file laying around that you could post on your blog, or another link to where I might find it?

Sorry about that. I updated the post.
Thanks by the way.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 7:43 PM
Thanks for uploading the content files. I just put an old version of her back in my game (after corrupting all my SPN saves) and was checking to see which skin she needed, and voila, you picked this very day to update. Amazing timing and a beautiful Sim.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 3:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aeval99
Thanks for uploading the content files. I just put an old version of her back in my game (after corrupting all my SPN saves) and was checking to see which skin she needed, and voila, you picked this very day to update. Amazing timing and a beautiful Sim.

You're welcome. I am going to update her so that she looks better with the new patches.
I'll upload in a few days or so. I already have a project I'm working on...