Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sunset Valley Fire Station

by RomerJon17 Posted 4th Feb 2012 at 11:02 AM - Updated 1st Oct 2013 at 12:25 AM by RomerJon17 : Logo Updated

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
Original Poster
#2 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 11:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Alan_Gast
This lot is great! Thank you!

Real American Fire-station ^^

Thank you Alan =D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 11:20 AM
Amazing, I love the colors!
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 11:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mariaaaanna
Amazing, I love the colors!

Thank you =)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 2:11 PM
Excellent! I really like your lots!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 5:05 PM
Very nice looking station, thank you for sharing it!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 5:21 PM
This is awesome! Looks like the real thing - a fire station you could find in any town! Keep creating!!
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 9:24 AM
This is great! I love the fact you've based it on a real building and we can see the original. The landscaping is impressive in it's simplicity, and the inside is very realistic.

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 9:48 PM
NOW this is awesome, I have it in game, goes great in mariners reach, thank you.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 4:52 PM
I must say I love your building style! Been watching all the projects you have going on and they are really awesome. Everything looks so modern, clean but creative!
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 8:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by malfoya
I must say I love your building style! Been watching all the projects you have going on and they are really awesome. Everything looks so modern, clean but creative!

Thank you =)

Yeah stay tuned for the school, it will release soon =) =D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 9:06 AM
Can I remove the US flag? no offense but this is not my country so my Sims are not American...
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 10th Oct 2012 at 10:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JDFS
Can I remove the US flag? no offense but this is not my country so my Sims are not American...

It's custom content JDFS...

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 24th Nov 2012 at 12:56 AM
wow, very nice. do those ceiling lights come the game coz i dont remember seeing them before.....
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Apr 2013 at 8:01 PM
I love this lot! I have a question about the roof. How did you get the thick roof tiles over the main part of the fire station? Thanks for your help!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 5:20 AM
This is soooooo cool. I'm getting ready to start playing Sunset Valley when I came across your fire station. It will fix the look of the town so much better than the one that is in the bin. Thank you very much for taking the time to make this and share it.
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 12:32 PM Last edited by LisaM7100 : 1st Mar 2015 at 9:29 AM.
This looks great, thanks! But, I am having a problem with no one showing up at the fire station. I got a job there, and there is no coworkers, or anyone but me in the building. Is this suppose to happen?

Edit: I was able to fix the issue, by rotating the lot. It was a routing issue.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 9th Mar 2015 at 4:47 AM
I was looking for one to put in hidden springs so this really helps. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 25th Oct 2015 at 2:18 PM
IT's 2015 nowand you still save people lives. I always was annoyed by the game put the fire station on SV map, big lot for nothing.
Thank you <3