Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Faux Hawk with Widows Peak - Updated 12/30/2011

by omegastarr82 Posted 17th Dec 2011 at 8:55 AM - Updated 30th Dec 2011 at 9:40 PM by omegastarr82

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 10:47 AM
I like it, because it does not shine much :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 12:26 PM
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease upload the model, he is the most fabulous sim i've seen!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 10:27 PM
Hello !!!
I love this hair but pleeeeease, tell me how you can clone an object from the store. Because I've buy the lolita dresses and I want modify them but I can't open the file in the programs that I use (s3pe or workshop).
excuse if my english is bad, I'm french, lol.
thanks in advance !
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 11:52 PM
The "model" is my self sim that I've been working on, I do plan on trying to upload him when I'm done with him/me. If you run store stuff through the recompressorizer it'll open in S3PE or TSRW.,
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 8:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by omegastarr82
The "model" is my self sim that I've been working on, I do plan on trying to upload him when I'm done with him/me. If you run store stuff through the recompressorizer it'll open in S3PE or TSRW.,

Thank god, that would be the perfect christmasgift for my ladysim :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 6:34 PM
Looks Amazing
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 10:11 PM
I like your version much better than the store version. I don't care for the giant forehead either. Nice job.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 7:27 AM
Same hairstyle as me! haha
Just wondering- What's a windows peak?

Occasional Builder, Full time player. Check out my Let's Plays here!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 3:29 PM
It's the "v" shape of hair along the hairline.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 4:01 PM
Big foreheads are weird. Thanks for making one of my favorite haircuts even better!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 1:43 AM
Yay! Thanks
Test Subject
#13 Old 26th Dec 2011 at 5:15 AM
Awesome hair man! but I have a problem, it crashes my game x____x when I made my sim with it and got in game it kept giving me the "stopped working" pop up window, and I was kind of hoping it was cause of the clothes i had chosen... i tried removing them one by one, until i had to remove the hair... :/ unfortunately it was the hair causing my issue =/ anybody else with the problem? I really wish I could use this hair T__T
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 26th Dec 2011 at 4:38 PM
Thank you! Last night I decided to start up a new game with my self sim and everytime I would zoom out my game would CTD. I was going nuts trying to figure out which mod was doing this and eventually gave up. I just tested it without my hair and it worked, so you just saved me a ton of time.
Test Subject
#15 Old 26th Dec 2011 at 4:57 PM
Awesome hair, but it gave me CTD when I zoom out too.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 26th Dec 2011 at 6:10 PM
Test Subject
#17 Old 26th Dec 2011 at 8:49 PM
Wow xD really? haha YESSSS I hope it works with mine too ^-^ awesome hair really xD I kind of thought it might have been the hair cause zoomed in on the left-back part of the head seemed like there was some imperfection with the hair, like a polygon or sth was poping out of the hair, so i didn't know it was cause of that, I hope it works with mine too cause I didn't want to start a new game without that hair xD
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 8:12 PM
Hair works YAY, just one more thing I want to ask, is it normal that it changes when my sim takes a bath? it changes to some kind of mid-long hair licked back xD I was just wondering if that's normal thanks for the hair man!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 6:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mlp_88
Hair works YAY, just one more thing I want to ask, is it normal that it changes when my sim takes a bath? it changes to some kind of mid-long hair licked back xD I was just wondering if that's normal thanks for the hair man!

It's probably because the hair isn't checked for the "Naked" category. It's completely normal, though. Meaning, your game isn't messed up or anything.

If you want to change it, you can edit the Sim in CAS while they're bathing, and then go to the Hairs and choose this hairstyle and it should come up when he's naked from then on. You can do this by using NRaas' Master Controller or by using cheats. (I forgot exactly how the cheat goes, however.)

Or you can use a program like TSR Workshop or CASTexture Unitool, and check the hair for "Naked".

The light has spoken!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 4:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mlp_88

It's not the "not ticked" for naked thing, just double checked. That description sounds like the LOD 2 or 3 showing up, I used the mullet as a base to clone from. I only replaced the LOD 0 and 1.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 8:04 AM
@omegastarr82.
my game crashes when i zoom out whan i downloaded this mod. I hope the updated one will work for me. Thanks for the upload. COOLEST HAIR EVER!!!
By the way! i made a video on youtube using your mod. Hope it's ok. anyway, i placed ur username on it.
Test Subject
#22 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 8:25 AM
it worked! thanks again!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 6th Jan 2012 at 2:09 AM
awesome hair,, do you happen to know where i can get the plugs and lip peircing in the photo ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 6th Jan 2012 at 2:00 PM
Love it!! Thank you so much, awesome job!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#25 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 1:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sfris94
awesome hair,, do you happen to know where i can get the plugs and lip peircing in the photo ?

Those plugs don't exist anymore, the creator deleted them, but his new versions are hosted here, somewhere. I liked these better. The lebret is from a creator named in3s, they're on her blog.
Page 1 of 2