Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UPDATED/Traditional Japanese clothing set

by -Mallow- Posted 19th Oct 2011 at 8:38 PM - Updated 30th Dec 2011 at 4:48 PM by -Mallow-

138 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 101 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 8:56 PM
First post and OMG I love you!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 9:07 PM
i was waiting for a good kimono for so long! it looks really nice! thanks for your hard work!! it was definitely worth it!

besides, could you maybe tell me, where the hair accessory is from?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 9:22 PM
These are gorgeous, thank you so much!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 9:35 PM Last edited by Kitty Paine : 19th Oct 2011 at 10:58 PM.
Could you add a recolor without the stencils? Please and thank you. The Sandals are perfect though, I love those style sandals. I used to wear them all the time IRL so I'm glad my sims can.

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 9:57 PM
These are so so gorgeous!Thank you so much for sharing this!!!
Mad Poster
#7 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 11:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kitty Paine
Could you add a recolor without the stencils? Please and thank you.

Yes, a plain version will go well, and also: can we get some for men too? I already want to start stalking you in my big black jeep.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 11:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kitty Paine
Could you add a recolor without the stencils? Please and thank you. The Sandals are perfect though, I love those style sandals. I used to wear them all the time IRL so I'm glad my sims can.

Now there is (or will be once it's accepted) an updated set which kimono has 4th design that has no stencils so you can fully made it look how you want

Quote: Originally posted by ganguro
i was waiting for a good kimono for so long! it looks really nice! thanks for your hard work!! it was definitely worth it!

besides, could you maybe tell me, where the hair accessory is from?

Oh you were waiting one? Glad to know The accessory is my mesh but it is not for download because it's really bad highpoly and since it's not special enough it's not worth of being shared

~Perfectionist, Workaholic, Friendly, Artistic, Good sense of humor~
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 11:41 PM
Thank you so much. x3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 12:00 AM
Did you know that I spent HOURS last week looking for a kimono set for my Sims? And I got so desperate I actually did an image search for "sims3 kimono" and any other term I could think of? And was actually looking longingly at the screenshots from Sims 2 "Bon Voyage" featuring that kimono-type garment?

Thank you so much for this! <3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 12:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Caitie
Did you know that I spent HOURS last week looking for a kimono set for my Sims? And I got so desperate I actually did an image search for "sims3 kimono" and any other term I could think of? And was actually looking longingly at the screenshots from Sims 2 "Bon Voyage" featuring that kimono-type garment?

Thank you so much for this! <3

I'm happy to know this work did not go to waste then

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 12:40 AM
Thanks! Youre the best. Any chance our men will get some traditional Japanese clothing too?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 1:01 AM
This looks beautifull Mallow im sure it will fit perfect with my sim with the skins you also made , honestly was looking for something like this for long time , thanks a lot ^_^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 3:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by datemasamune73
Thanks! Youre the best. Any chance our men will get some traditional Japanese clothing too?

I think there is not a big chance I'll make one for men because I am sick of kimonos for now
Also since there is already a fine kimono for men in M&T
http://www.mtsims-cakestore.com/sim...%E8%A3%8501-03/

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 4:10 AM
AHH! Thank you so so much for these! They're stunning! XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 5:08 AM Last edited by Mythfreak : 20th Oct 2011 at 8:51 AM.
These are simply amazing! Just a few weeks ago I was looking for a traditional kimono for my new story, but it was all either super-short or not a true kimono. Thank you so much for making these fantastic kimonos!

Edit: Oh, and could you possibly make these for teens and elders as well?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 6:06 AM
Thank you so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 7:37 AM
Ooh... finally! I've been needing this for my game for ages and I was beginning to think that there would never be one.

Thank you.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#19 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 10:21 AM
These are beautiful, nice work!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 1:46 PM
Oh my god, I've been looking for a well made kimono for TS3 for ages! D: Thank you so much for this, it's beautiful :3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 2:08 PM
so pretty! thank youuu :3
Instructor
THANKS POST
#22 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 2:36 PM
beautiful idea, beautiful texturing,beautiful meshing...just beautiful! :lovestruc: best kimomo for the sims 3 ever. I can't wait to see your next creation

And did I forget to mention the shoes are simple and genius?!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 3:12 PM
These are awesome, thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 4:43 PM Last edited by -Mallow- : 21st Oct 2011 at 3:50 PM.
Thank you for all, makes me feel well again and know that all the drinking to bear though this creation didn't go for waste

Quote: Originally posted by Mythfreak
Oh, and could you possibly make these for teens and elders as well?

I'm sorry but I couldn't stand any more kimonos after this one.

Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#25 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 5:04 PM
WOW, so beautiful ! Thanks a ton for sharing
Page 1 of 6