Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 8:45 AM Last edited by cannibalcupcake : 26th Oct 2012 at 6:54 AM.
The Adoption Legacy
Absolutely no cheating or mods that affect gameplay.

To start: Create a single adult founder in CAS. Move them into a lot with a house they can afford (or create one). You will need to expand it over time, so be sure to choose a lot that is big enough. Have them reach the top of their career track and adopt 2 babies before they die. Choose one of the children as an heir when the youngest grows up to be a young adult.

For each subsequent generation, adopt one more child than the previous did. So the child after the founder will adopt 3 children, the next heir will adopt 4, the next will adopt 5 and so on and so forth until you get to generation 10 and a lot of kids...

Tips:

Some of the later generations will not be able to get married and will have to move children out ASAP in order to finish the challenge.

Some generations will be unable to work due to all of the adopted children, so make as much money as possible in the beginning.

All of the adopted children must be babies and raised to adulthood, but they can be adopted at any time so long as the heir is not an elder.

Scoring:

Start out with 15 points

-1 per child taken by social worker
-1 per social worker warning
-1 per housefire
-1 for every early age up via the birthday cake
-1 for every teenager moving out early with an older sibling
-1 for every missed opportunity to teach a toddler to walk or talk
-1 for every child adopted after reaching elder
-1 for every required child you failed to adopt
-1 for every child you were not able to pick both traits for because of their rough childhood
-1 per child/teen gets an F on report card
-1 per child/teen caught by police after curfew

If you go into the negative points zone, you have failed the challenge

"I don't want to die without any scars."

“The world is gonna try and clean you up, what you gonna do about it? They’re gonna try and make you pretty, what the fuck you gonna do about it? You’re gonna say I wanna stay ugly.” -Gerard Way
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Oct 2012 at 5:22 PM
I'm giving this a try!
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th Oct 2012 at 10:48 PM
awesome hav 2 try this
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Nov 2012 at 5:52 PM
Two questions:
Who counts as generation 1? The founder or the first generation of kids?
And are boarding schools okay?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Nov 2012 at 2:23 PM
I might try this when my computer gets fixed.
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Nov 2012 at 2:47 PM
Default I am so trying this challenge!!
It sounds great, can't wait to start!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 14th Nov 2012 at 4:37 PM
i doubt they would do without children of their own what about the ones they have?
Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 1:42 AM
I've tried this, I made it to the 7th generation and I've been retrying since last week! I'm on 2nd generation currently
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 2:26 AM
I'm going to try to go over 10 generations! Wish me luck! I'll try to keep track on here.