Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Than A Mixer: KitchenAid style stand mixer that functions as a food processor.

by Honeywell Posted 18th Aug 2011 at 9:46 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2023 at 9:52 PM by Honeywell

55 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 46 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 9:50 PM
Great idea! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 10:07 PM
thank you so much I have been searching for a mixer that looks exactly like a real kitchen mixer and now I have it and I am so happy and all my sim women will be too. thanks again. would you take requests for other small kitchen appliances? and other objects for my sims homes
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 10:16 PM
WOOT! I've got the cobalt blue one! Thank you so much for these - and the recolors!

Thanks too for the link to the retro coffee-maker, I don't know how I missed that one!?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 12:13 AM
Well done! Fabulous idea!
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 12:29 AM
Squee! More functional kitchen stuff, can't have enough!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 12:50 AM
This is so pretty - and you made it match Maylin's coffee machine which is also one of my all time faves. Thank you so much
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 1:23 AM
Wow, looks great! Very nice color selection, too.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 1:52 AM
Thank you! I've always wanted a mixer like this for my simmies. Now they can have the black one I have in my kitchen!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 2:37 AM
OMG! I was waiting and searching for it forever! And finally You did it! I love it!
*shrugs*
#11 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 3:18 AM
Great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 3:23 AM
This is awesome! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 5:21 AM
I'll thank you now, Honey (heh.. love that), cause I'm emailing myself the link so I can download it on DT North.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#14 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 7:40 AM
Wow! Thanks.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 1:46 PM
Fabulous.
Gone Fishin'
#16 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 2:23 PM
This is great!! I love that it has recols to match the K&B stuff. And thanks for the link to Maylin's coffee maker, I had missed that one somehow!
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 3:16 PM
Very nice, thanks! It doesn't look too modern so I can use it in my game.

Maybe it would be possible to make the grey pot recolorable as well?

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 5:59 PM
This is amazing Honeywell! I have had RgdyAnne's mesh in my game for years now, but to think you have now made this functional -That is pure genius! Plus all the wonderful colors it comes in! I am very much looking forward to using this in my game, thank you so much!
Theorist
Original Poster
#19 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 6:12 PM
Thanks so much for commenting everyone--it really makes my day. :lovestruc I hope you enjoy it.

@calleigh I love the shape of this mixer too! RgdyAnne did a nice job. I don't take requests (I extremely unreliable--for example I started this three months ago) but did you see the Kitchen Made set I linked to in my thread? There's nice items to match this mixer. buggybooz and phoenix_phaerie also have some really great kitchen sets in case you missed them.

@Catherine I missed it too! I found the coffee maker and RdgyAnne's mixer at the same time--from a picture at another site. lol

@lee Thank you! Sorry 'bout the poly count though. Maylin's coffee maker is amazing and I use it all the time. The mixer looks a bit rubish right next to it because Maylin's textures are so great but the colors match and as long as there's a counter between them they look great in the same kitchen (I think).

@Alrais I'm so glad you like how it turned out. I knew I wouldn't get to it right away but I didn't expect it to take this long! Sorry for the wait.

@Lavvie! That's all. I just like seeing you here. lol I hope you enjoy it but keep in mind it's high poly.

@Nix I use the K&B appliances all the time--I'm glad I'm not the only one. And wait until you see Maylin's coffee maker! It's just as beautiful in game as in the pictures--maybe more.

@psychosim0 The design is classic and I love it. It's been unchanged since the 1920's I think. Actually, I did make all of the metal a second, recolorable subset. I just forgot to mention it. I didn't do a separate recolor for it but anyone is welcome to, of course. I thought someone might want to change out the logo for Simlish or something like that. I hope you enjoy it.
Mad Poster
#20 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 8:22 PM Last edited by CatherineTCJD : 20th Aug 2011 at 3:00 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Honeywell
@psychosim0I did make all of the metal a second, recolorable subset. I just forgot to mention it. I didn't do a separate recolor for it but anyone is welcome to, of course.

OHHhhhhh, now that's too cool! I had to make another comment, it couldn't be helped :lovestruc

..and I wanted to report that this looks fantastic in my game.

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#21 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 10:40 PM
I have one that's red and black with a flame motif, we bought it on eBay Thank you so much! :D
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 11:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Honeywell
@psychosim0 The design is classic and I love it. It's been unchanged since the 1920's I think. Actually, I did make all of the metal a second, recolorable subset. I just forgot to mention it. I didn't do a separate recolor for it but anyone is welcome to, of course. I thought someone might want to change out the logo for Simlish or something like that. I hope you enjoy it.

Great! Thank you.

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Former Hamster
#23 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 11:31 PM
Awesome. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 9:44 AM
I love the design - so much better than the original Maxis food processor, which is quite hideous (but, hey, what choice are we given? my thought exactly)
plus, I love the fact that you thought about making recolours! sometime I spend to much time furnishing a 'perfect' kitchen, and then the white food processor really stands out and doesn't fit at all... what more can I say? thank you, thank you, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 9:11 PM
Great! it looks very modern. Thanks!!
Page 1 of 3