Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 23rd May 2018 at 2:25 PM Last edited by thewrittenletter : 30th May 2018 at 4:29 PM.
I hope bumping this thread is okay.

But i have to add to the mailbox thing: I think this happens with the trashcan recolors as well. Or at least with me. So if you don't want to have unnecessary trashcan/mail box recolors, be careful when installing packaged lots (and do it with the Clean Installer so you can delete the offending files). I also have the same red mailbox as the OP, and i have yet found the right file despite deleting the ones mentioned here. I just looked through my downloads with Clean Installer and found TONS of files (almost all of them with the gibbrish file names). I was going to download a lot from Tumblr and even that had tons of unnecessary files. So be careful.

Some that i found too;

pig-Maxi-outdoortrashcan (lots of colors)
pig-Maxi-mailbox
OLI_residential_trashcan_Outdoor (lots of colors)
mailboxes starting with nmCountry
hippi_mailbox (lots of colors)
1e3355368a48e7c27064516511375fe0_00100package

The file i found (that had the red mailbox as default) was e5f193538009e81fb9bd20775c8e1f99_00100package0package
Page 2 of 2