Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Reno from Final Fantasy 7

by adybatch Posted 30th Jul 2011 at 9:16 AM

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Jul 2011 at 11:25 AM
Without using alot of cc or any sliders. this is kind of amazing. And I don't even like final fantasy the resemblance is dead on but that is to be suspected from you
Forum Resident
#3 Old 30th Jul 2011 at 11:30 AM
Looks good, too bad nobody has made his costume make up.

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Jul 2011 at 1:03 PM
Vary good any more Final Fantasy Sims in the future?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Jul 2011 at 1:28 PM
I don't know the character but he looks like a great resemblance to the photos, good job!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 30th Jul 2011 at 3:05 PM
Where'd you get those goggles?

Human beings are a very irrational species. Some of them are even afraid of pickles.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Jul 2011 at 6:30 PM
I very possibly love you for this now I just need a place for him.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Jul 2011 at 7:36 PM
I rarely download Sims but this one is a must have. I absolutely love Reno. You did a fantastic job! Thank you
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Jul 2011 at 8:51 PM
Very nice! I Love how well you did the facical features.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 1:20 AM
Definitely an amazing Reno, I'm blown away by your creation :3 but I totally agree. It's kind of disappointing the lack of unique facial traits floating around for FF characters or anime/video game characters in general.
Test Subject
#11 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 5:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by whoden
Where'd you get those goggles?

it is included with the air download on the page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 8:13 AM
I love you.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#13 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 5:26 PM
Very well done, congrats!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#14 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 12:15 AM
To Kartai,thankyou,yes i am making cloud from final fantasy as i have the costume but still looking for a more textured hair.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#15 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 12:31 AM
if anyone can find a cool cloud hair i would greatly appreciate it as im pleased with the sim.
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 2:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by adybatch
if anyone can find a cool cloud hair i would greatly appreciate it as im pleased with the sim.

Well there's that cloud anime type hair in robod's site, unless you already knew
http://lookaplumbob.blogspot.com/20...nt-mind-me.html
Test Subject
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#17 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 2:40 AM
awesome, thanks for finding that hair for me puffuami,right ive gotta get busy lol.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#18 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 3:59 AM
such a shame,that cloud hair is for females only,would have been perfect.I wonder if folks would notice if has boobs,haha,hmmm probably. ツ
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 4:07 AM
such a shame,that cloud hair is for females only,would have been perfect.I wonder if folks would notice if has boobs,haha,hmmm probably. ツ

Well you could just open it in CTU and tick it for males
Test Subject
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#20 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 4:27 AM
oh right,well i shall give it a try thanks,oh good grief another late night on a pot of coffee,haha,sorry ive just seen that bit about ya puffy hair.darn those people Amilia.lololol,thats got me in a giggle fit
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 4:44 AM
oh right,well i shall give it a try thanks,oh good grief another late night on a pot of coffee,haha,sorry ive just seen that bit about ya puffy hair.darn those people Amilia.lololol,thats got me in a giggle fit

Yeah can't help my hair Anyway I wait up you to make Cloud, he's my fav Need to have Friends' for Reno so he wont be too alone in the sims world
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 6:25 AM
Very awesome! Reno is one of my favorite FF7 hotties! Thanks! :D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#23 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 2:42 AM
I'm such a sucker for red heads as of late. Most noted, I've gone gah gah for Genesis Rhapsodos. But Reno is a much needed member to my S3 community. And I'll gladly look forward to anyone else you may create. I should thank you however for something that doesn't really pertain to this, the link you gave for his hair mesh, I found the most awesome Noctis Sim from that site. And for that, I couldn't begin to shower you with gratitude. But anyways, I'll hush. Just wanted to thank you again for this cute lil spunky Turk. If you ever feel the need to play around with the bald one that rarely speaks, I'd love to have him housed with Rude =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 4:28 AM
I found Cloud's hairstyle for men here. http://www.mediafire.com/?d95y7szlmlvcx75
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 5:44 AM
I like Final Fantasy and I like your Reno!
Page 1 of 2