Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 24th Jun 2011 at 8:02 AM
Lillith Pleasent and Kacper Pai

I had to resize them, and they're horrible quality, sorry!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 1:53 PM
Red's Diner looks curiously deserted there...I know, you took out the pool table and the woohoo, I mean photo, booth!

This should make you feel better about your picture quality, Ms. Babes...

The era of Sturm und Drang at the sorority is almost over, as it's Beverly Ku's last semester and she's just going to throw a party and head out to wreck her half-sister's life. (She's a Tricou.) To ensure she doesn't get on academic probation again, she's declared her senior project for her art major to be her own body, and she's making sure the professor has plenty of familiarity with its nuances. Yes, it's as gross as it sounds. She dragged him to the top of Sim State Tower, which at least makes him get some exercise.

I need a catchy nickname for this girl, as her record puts Heartbreak Heather Huffington in the shade and she's become the new benchmark for bad girls at Sim State. Everybody talks about what troublemakers Romance sims are but honey, they aren't anything to a Pleasure sim allowed to indulge her whims indiscriminately.

Meanwhile, one of her victims, Luis Iana, went down to the campus grocery and spotted somebody from another life.

"Sharla? Look at you! All grown up." David Ottomas used to invite his sister to frat parties once in awhile, but Luis hadn't noticed her much. She was just the kid sister. She dated his kid brother for awhile. Now she's a freshman, he's a junior, and he's pretty sick of the whole wild-girl routine. (Changed him from Pleasure to Family/Pleasure - a standard development in certain cultures.) Three bolts! So he asks her out, and it's a whole different deal from dating the likes of Beverly.

That's all right. It just proves she's a Good Girl.
And anyway, her big brother just happened to show up at the same venue, so it's just as well.

Sometimes I can get a decent close-up and sometimes I can't, so you don't get a good idea of his face here, but trust me when I say, they're going to make some damn hollow-eyed homely babies!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#28 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 1:58 PM

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Logan Wade and Lucy Hanby the night before their wedding. Conversation looks deep....
Scholar
#29 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 4:36 PM

Dominique and Jaquelene McNaven in last night's family photoshoot.

Callum Gonzaga-Broke proposes to his now-wife Jennifer Reeves at university.
Scholar
#30 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 3:06 AM
Notorious bubble-head Verity Curious (she maintains that her love of the bubble blower is merely an exercise in applied science) and her dorky boyfriend Surt Beaker know how to have a good time:

Test Subject
#31 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 3:17 PM Last edited by Nisse : 2nd Jul 2011 at 3:32 PM.
This is Myrna and Vincent Orrick.
They're married and currently have 5 children, of which two are in college.

This was before they had any of them, though.
Forum Resident
#32 Old 5th Jul 2011 at 3:13 AM
Forum Resident
#33 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 4:41 AM
Forum Resident
#34 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 3:08 PM
Denzel + Sooyoung

Test Subject
#35 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 6:31 PM

Instructor
#36 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 7:52 PM
estherbabes - I'm happy that Lillith found the right guy for her ^^ I like her hair style.I recently started playing with the Pleasant family and the twins now get along really good (I really don't like to have enemies in my game >.> ) and are both in college, A+ students.But until now, I couldn't find the right guy for her.Still experimenting.
Peni Griffin - Beverly looks like an interesting sim ^^ Looks like she has fun in her college years ^^
my4monkeys25 - They seem so happy together ^^ A very sweet couple.
ForeverCamp - Matching hair styles for Dominique and Jaquelene ^^ How cute.
Aegagropilon - I love the expression on Verity 's face in the last photo ^^
Nisse - Such a lucky couple ^^ I guess it has been hard for them to raise 5 children ^^
Tenielle - As I said in another topic, I love all your sims ^^ Those two are a perfect match ^^
singing_Noel - Amazing couple ^^ Such an elegant way to pose.For both of them.
Lemniscat - Newly weds ^^ How cute.
Mad Poster
#37 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 5:06 PM
Oh, yes, Lady Scarlet - Beverly had a wonderful time in college. It's only the people around her who suffered. We'll see how well she does in the real world, where she doesn't have sorority sisters making sure she takes her birth control pills every day.

Meanwhile, back in Drama Acres, Greg Aerius and his husband Ben are enjoying the increase in freedom since their adopted son grew to teendom. Greg's on the right. What was I thinking, not making him a breeder?

Ernest and Sage Ann Munny's kids are still in elementary school, but they don't have any trouble keeping the romance alive.

He wrote that song for her in college, and his mother (now a Rock Goddess) helped him with the tune. It still works.

They have live-in help, so they can go out together any time they want to, but they don't really want to. They can have a perfectly satisfactory date and never get out of the bedroom.

They're kind of worried about their live-in help, Nannie Ghote, though. She acts like she doesn't have any right to have a good time, and sometimes they're afraid she won't live long enough to see her granddaughter Billie marry Sage Ann's brother Oliver. Perhaps dating that nice man from the garden club will give her a new lease on life.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 2:13 AM Last edited by Mew1210 : 19th Aug 2011 at 5:20 AM.
Cody and Cecelia, my two werewolf Sims. I think they're adorable together.

Sorry if the picture is bad quality. D: I've never posted a picture before.

|| Tumblr ||
Test Subject
#39 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 3:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lady Scarlet
Nisse - Such a lucky couple ^^ I guess it has been hard for them to raise 5 children ^^

A real challange actually! Never tried having so many at one time. And they've gotten two more since the picture was posted!
Test Subject
#40 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 8:36 AM
Lady Scarlet- Yeah, I was torn between weather to keep dirk, or to move on at college, her and Kacper had bolts straight away, they were so good together, I think they had four children, only one of them got the ginger hair, !
Test Subject
#41 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 5:26 PM
They were a couple...

Forum Resident
#42 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 2:39 AM
Instructor
#43 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 3:55 PM
Journey Langerak and her boyfriend, an ex-towine named Sean when they were teens.

And now as Young Adults.

Shelby Attention and Frances J. Worthington III

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 4:50 PM
Lia Avellano turned into a plantsim! Without me having to cheat! Of course, planting a dozen of trees on the garden may have helped speed-up things a bit, ahem...

She's a romance sim, but she and this guy make such a cute couple, I'm actually thinking of marrying them.
Instructor
#45 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 7:29 PM
Test Subject
#46 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 5:26 AM
Such lovely couples!

Diana and Drake

Field Researcher
#47 Old 29th Jul 2011 at 2:40 PM
My favorite couple right now, Remington and Angelina Harris.

Instructor
#48 Old 29th Jul 2011 at 4:06 PM
Cyrus and Gina Leong

Alyson and David Mamuyac

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Scholar
#49 Old 30th Jul 2011 at 12:26 AM
Lola and Erin Beaker-Curious enjoy a quiet moment before their daughter, niece, nephew, and great-niece come tearing back into the house
Instructor
#50 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 7:43 PM
scorpio31 - Uuu, sexy couple ^^ Even their names match ^^
my4monkeys25 - So sweet and romantic.I love Angelina's hair ^^
Hazl - It's so nice to see elder sims together ^^
Aegagropilon - How sweeeeeet ^^

Nina Calliente-Lothario and Don Lothario a weekend morning.The house was so quiet and everyone was so relaxed before the twins arrived in the family, that sometimes, the two of them learned to enjoy every quiet moment.
Page 2 of 36