Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 17th Sep 2011 at 8:55 PM
Can I just say that the Renaissance and Tudor period were in the 1400 - 1600s, which is after the Medieval period (500 - 1400). Your longing for these styles conflicts with the title and nature of the game. :P

However, I agree about the hair issue. I feel that most of the female hair is above the chin. I also hate how some of the outfits recolor two items at the same time - IE pants and the ribbons on the arms for...female spy outfit? The outfits are fine and dandy the first few times, but after extended gameplay, you begin to realize how many corners they cut/changes they made compared to The Sims 3.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 1:47 PM
I would like to see this for TSM.

This beard was created by "Sage" and can be found at...
http://s3sage.blogspot.com/2011/08/...s-ln-or-wa.html

Thank you Sage for making this long beard for TS3.
Test Subject
#28 Old 25th Dec 2011 at 9:03 AM Last edited by Cho de Gier : 11th Nov 2012 at 1:28 PM.
Outfits with puffed trousers but with a embarrassed rag for the men was mode in the 15th centry and the earley years of the 16th in whole europe, and other wapens than a sword for fichting and horses and horse carrages and oxcars to.

I'd like to see feathered hats from the Reinassance, chain coifs, a great helm, richly feathered helmets like seen on heroic paintings of knights, cone helmets with noseguard, and a spy hood with a mask for headwear.

For hairstyles I like to see a longer beard, balding hairstyles, a short tight ponytail for men and more eyebrows.

As for clothes, I'd like to see kilt outfits, Scandinavian scale armor, Barbarian rags, templar armor for men, more common clothes and extravagant mage robes.

Hopefully an assecoires option will be added at some point as well so we can add tattoos, scars, make up, face paint and other such things.
Field Researcher
#30 Old 31st May 2012 at 7:53 PM
I especially would like to have a long hair style for the queen with a crown. Personally I think the hair style the comes with her crown is butt ugly, and hey must all the queens who wear crowns have the same hair style, what is up with that?

Another thing I would like, but it is probably too much to ask for, would be to have accessories the sims could wear like jewlry and stuff, broaches and necklaces especially. I really do not like that the only way I can get anything is if it comes with an outfit which I usually do not like the looks of.
Scholar
#31 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 8:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Silverprinz
I especially would like to have a long hair style for the queen with a crown. Personally I think the hair style the comes with her crown is butt ugly, and hey must all the queens who wear crowns have the same hair style, what is up with that?

Another thing I would like, but it is probably too much to ask for, would be to have accessories the sims could wear like jewlry and stuff, broaches and necklaces especially. I really do not like that the only way I can get anything is if it comes with an outfit which I usually do not like the looks of.

I agree. I have the same problem with my King. I want him to keep his hairstyle, not be forced to change it for the sake of wearing a crown.

I know the wings can be put into the blusher section, so I'd imagine if you made accessories they could be edited to show in this section. The problem with the wings is that once they're in blusher recoloring them looks weird.
I have the opposite problem. A couple of the outfits I really like on my King have butt ugly accessories. I did start to remove one in milkshape, but I never got round to finishing it.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 4:58 PM Last edited by Silverprinz : 3rd Jun 2012 at 1:30 PM.
We have what we have, some things we just live with... sigh.
===
There is one thing more I would like to see in the game, some wall torches that could be placed above the trophy mounts on the wall. It bugs me that I am always running out of room because of putting torches beside them.
Test Subject
#33 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 10:21 PM
Oh i know, but this isn,t about clothes ABOUT THEY LIKE SIMS MEDEVIL MAKE LET US MAKE BALLS? like inventing other Nobles,Princesses,Kings,Queens,Princes And ETC 2.About when the parent dies with kids both kids grow up and do the same job so you get to run a family biz you know?3.My suggestion on clothes more clothing with Lace? ( i like lace) on the dresses and silk? 4.for hair do you know that Gypsy hairdo they should remove the hat and those big wigs (i only have the orignal SM NOT THE SECOND EP)
Test Subject
#34 Old 13th Jun 2012 at 9:14 PM
I recently rediscovered a cartoon of my childhood, Slayers, which I used to see when I was 5 years old, and now I'd like to have in TSM some resources needed for creating the characters, specially Zelgadis Greywords

http://images.wikia.com/kanzaka/ima...on_Zelgadis.jpg
http://images.wikia.com/vsbattles/i...Linainverse.jpg
http://media.animegalleries.net/alb...rry019.JPG?=123
http://www.pobladores.com/data/pobl...5928xellos3.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XFGuSZ6n1...s_amelia024.jpg
Field Researcher
#36 Old 7th Apr 2014 at 8:37 AM
Test Subject
#37 Old 17th Apr 2014 at 1:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hellsmaster21
i know it is not what you probably meant by chainmail coif but i figured this out a while ago by saving a chainmail pattern already in the game as a fav because for whatever reason it will not allow you to use other patterns in cas.
Exactly how did you do this? I have been trying for hours.
Field Researcher
#38 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 1:41 PM
One of the more recent updates took away the ability to add patterns to clothing in Create A Sim. Now, my game has this restored and I think it's part of Grim's Core. If you save a pattern into your favorites folder when you are in buy mode, those patterns will be available in Create A Sim. I would go to the Grim's Core thread and read through it as I think that's where it's discussed. I hope this helps.
Test Subject
#39 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 6:03 PM
OK, thanks! I'll do that.

Although my heart may be weak, it's not alone. It's found a home with all the friends I've made. And if they think of me now and then...if they don't forget me...our hearts will be one. My friends are my power!
-Sora in "KINGDOM HEARTS"
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 4:10 PM
Medic really needs a Plague Doctor's outfit, with beaked mask and all that jazz, instead of that stupid anachronistic "Surgeon" duds that the nurse is wearing by default. And also a bishop's mitre for Jacoban Priest. And a classic long ermine lined coat for monarch. Also, the royal spouse should have the possibility to wear Monarch only robes and crowns.
Page 2 of 2