Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Trish - Devil May Cry 4

by Slipslop Posted 21st Mar 2011 at 10:47 PM - Updated 22nd Mar 2011 at 12:58 PM by Slipslop : text, fixed link for Evie's top

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 12:48 AM
Hi Slipslop! She is amazing! Very good job!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 4:06 AM
The link for Evie's sexy top isn't right. Here's the working one: http://eviesims.blogspot.com/search...&max-results=20

Human beings are a very irrational species. Some of them are even afraid of pickles.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 9:57 AM
She's beautiful and thank you for the jeans! I was looking for jeans like these.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 12:23 PM
Great to see another game character from you, she looks fantastic!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 1:01 PM
Thanks everyone!

Thx Whoden for digging out the correct link to the top, fixed it right away. Seems like Evie created some more interesting Tops on her new Site, worth checking out!

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Scholar
#7 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 1:52 PM
Beautiful sim! Thank you for sharing her.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 6:19 PM
Gorgeous work! *Pounce* LOVE her!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 2:20 AM
Thank you for sharing it, and also for telling all the cool stuff you used to build the character! She looks amazing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 3:40 AM
I love her. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 6:03 PM
slip you've done it again love the sim she's gorgeous keep up the good work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th May 2011 at 5:36 PM
Amazing she like reallly on Trish =)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th May 2011 at 9:20 PM
She has become my favorite Sim.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 3:15 AM
I put Trish into my game last night, and she looks exactly like the pics on the overview page. The sport pants by Lili don't attach to her by default, but it's a simple matter of redressing her in CAS. The swim wear bottom also defaults to some funky color/pattern. Just recolor them to black and you're all set. Trish is currently working as an assassin in Twinbrook. She lives with a teenage vampire and as soon as she can feed the 2 of them are going to eradicate any member of the the slayer clan that won't turn. To keep her skills sharp while waiting for the age up (or my ability to find a mod that lets teen vampires feed on and turn non-occult Sims) she whacks any paparazzi stupid enough to come snooping around their home. You can get the vampire/slayer personalities in NRaas' storyprogression personalities mod. Awesome Sim Slipslop!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 5:51 PM
Great job. Although I do have but one simple request (and i hope it doesnt take long) involving this character. Do you think it is possible to do Gloria?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 11:11 PM
the sim looks wonderful,
THANKS POST
#17 Old 2nd Mar 2014 at 4:30 PM
Thanks a million!!! great job :)
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 12:14 AM
can someone help me to get the sports pants and the hairstyle 6 pls.