Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tanks and Knickerbockers with Bows

by fakepeeps7 Posted 21st Aug 2010 at 4:28 AM

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 5:15 AM
I usually don't download your stuff cuz I rarely play kids, but these are GREAT!! Thank you for converting them! Thanks for the fat morph, too, cuz once I downloaded something and I made my Sim wearing it fat... they disappeared.

ENTJ
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 5:18 AM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 21st Aug 2010 at 6:05 AM.
Now I know what a knickerbocker is. Learning is fun! You may want to mention these cute things are separates. The images and title strongly suggest outfits. I know it says so in the middle of the text, and on the Downloads tab in the search filter parameters, but I never count on anyone reading anything past the first two lines or so.

edit: That blue hat with that outfit is so adorable. :D

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 6:27 AM
Oh goodie Another H&M Outfit For My Cute Childs Cute Thank
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 6:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Now I know what a knickerbocker is. Learning is fun! You may want to mention these cute things are separates. The images and title strongly suggest outfits. I know it says so in the middle of the text, and on the Downloads tab in the search filter parameters, but I never count on anyone reading anything past the first two lines or so.

edit: That blue hat with that outfit is so adorable. :D

Fakepeeps DID mention these were separates, even before you commented.

ENTJ
Forum Resident
#6 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 6:45 AM
CUTE! Luv your stuff!

Please come check out my SIms 2 Story "Love Child" Caution: Must be 18+
Field Researcher
#7 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 8:59 AM
Nice The Knickerbockers have turn out relly well!
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 2:35 PM
Thanks FakePeeps7 your the best
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 4:05 PM
These are adorable! Thank you so much.
Not actually evil.
#10 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 5:46 PM
Now it says separates at the top, yay! Maybe I missed that the first time? See, you can't even count on me to read stuff correctly! :D
* grabs cute stuff *

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Field Researcher
#11 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 6:14 PM
I can always count on you for great clothes for my kids! Thanks so much

More of my work can be found @
Sims2Artists.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 6:19 PM
These are so cute!!! I love the bow details! Thank you for converting these two separate outfits into two new clothing options!!! My girls definitely have a huge and ever-expanding wardrobe, thanks to you!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 6:31 PM
These are absolutely adorable and I LOVE that they're separates. Thanks!
Meet Me In My Next Life
#14 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 10:09 PM
Well since the child stage is my most "favorite" of all, Yes I must get these. I have so many children in my neighborhood I really find it hard to let them go to the next stage of life. So I just love children clothes thanks you. :lovestruc

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 1:12 PM
Really cute :lovestruc , I love this outfit you have done loads of fantastic outfits, thank you

the Llama
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 2:58 PM
Super cute!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 3:40 PM
Great separates, and black flats much appreciated.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 7:32 PM
SOO CUTE

great job.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 9:35 PM
How adorable! Your children's clothes make my kids happy!

The moon is full but there is an incompleteness. The days are beautiful but I feel a bitter sweetness. If I had a wish or even a choice I'd wake up to the sound of your voice. Oh how I miss waking up to the sound of your voice.
Instructor
#20 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 1:44 AM
These are extremely cute, thank you!
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#21 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 1:25 PM
How cute! The adult knickerbocker outfit made me go "ummm..." but these are just adorable - and so are the tops! Thank you!!
Test Subject
#22 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 2:42 PM
Awesome! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 2:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
Well since the child stage is my most "favorite" of all, Yes I must get these. I have so many children in my neighborhood I really find it hard to let them go to the next stage of life. So I just love children clothes thanks you. :lovestruc
child stage is my most "favorite too these look nice
Test Subject
#24 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 5:03 PM
I just wanna say I have been downloading on MTS for a very long time and have never commented, but I absolutely ADORE your kids clothing. Keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#25 Old 21st Sep 2010 at 8:23 PM
Super cute ! :D
Page 1 of 2