Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Compact Living 1 (10x10 lot)

by Fyendiar Posted 14th Aug 2010 at 4:51 AM - Updated 14th Aug 2010 at 5:18 AM by Fyendiar

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Inventor
#2 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 7:01 AM
It's amazing what you did with such a little lot - the floorplan is incredibly clever. Awesome work!

I'm tempted to try myself with a 10x10 lot too - wonder if it was possible to build such a small house with a garden included.
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 7:17 AM
I love this lot! A really good job, and I love the detail and effort you put into it. The
floor plan is greatly thought out and works so well that it's unimaginable to my mind. I have tried to build on a lot this size and end up with a horrific looking monstrosity that wishes it might one day grow up into a house! I mean, I've had some good lots but this is just outstanding.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 8:51 AM
Very impressive you managed to fit this onto such a tiny lot! I love the interior too, it's almost regal!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 8:57 AM
That is one smart house! Love what you did to such a small space, awesome :-)
Scholar
#6 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 2:26 PM
Nice work,
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 3:15 PM
impressive great use of space. it actually looks like you put some effort into it instead of building a random boring little house.
Instructor
#8 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 3:57 PM
I spent all night working on a 10x10 lot with this idea, and here is my idea, but a few days sooner. lol

Well, I think its wonderful. You did much better than I ever could have! *so jealous*

Please consider taking part in LifesLover's "The Build To Plan" Contest. You'll make new friends and have tons of fun!
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 10:42 PM
Awesome place, thought it wasnt possible to make a house in such a little place. btw Where did you get the guitar from the 6th picture from?
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 1:15 AM
Really love it and downloading now, i think the sim in the house is sweet too looks happy
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 4:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 3vergreen
Awesome place, thought it wasnt possible to make a house in such a little place. btw Where did you get the guitar from the 6th picture from?

Oops, that guitar wasn't supposed to be in there. Was supposed to put the original one in. The guitar in the picture came with Ambitions I think.
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fyendiar
Oops, that guitar wasn't supposed to be in there. Was supposed to put the original one in. The guitar in the picture came with Ambitions I think.

Little dissapointing but thanks ^^ (i hate the regular gitar) anyways, i tried to play guitar on the lot and my sim takes out the guitar but cant find a place to play it O.o he has to go to a community lot or another sim's house :/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 10:12 PM
That happens with the normal guitar as well? I kind of expected it when I noticed I accidently used the electric guitar which takes up some extra room, but not with the normal one. The game acts strangely sometimes though, one of the houses I have some sims living has a big garden full with open spaces, but when they try to play catch the game claims there is not room while there is plenty.
Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 11:58 AM
Stylish lot + I love small lots so I don't get lost while searching for something that I want my sims to interacte next.
So, many thanks!

Congrats for your beautiful work at the "foundation challenge"
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 9:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fyendiar
That happens with the normal guitar as well? I kind of expected it when I noticed I accidently used the electric guitar which takes up some extra room, but not with the normal one. The game acts strangely sometimes though, one of the houses I have some sims living has a big garden full with open spaces, but when they try to play catch the game claims there is not room while there is plenty.

yep, it seems it does...anyways its an awesome lot and even if it were 4 walls and a door i dont think a sim would had played the guitar there :P
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 4:26 AM
Note to self: Don't add guitars to 10x10 lots in the future.
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 5:54 PM
I absolutely love this house! Compact & elegant. I really hope you continue this series!
Test Subject
#18 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 7:02 PM
Is the sword on the wall in one of the pics Ambitions too?

CaptainOfAdventures
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 2:04 AM
The sword is from World Adventures I think. I really should double check my double checking for none basegame items next time.
I think I did my double checking better in the Compact Living 2 lot...I hope.