Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

GlassWood Bathroom Set

by mustluvcatz Posted 7th Aug 2010 at 5:27 PM - Updated 18th Sep 2010 at 7:59 AM by mustluvcatz : slight edit; added collection file

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Instructor
#2 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 5:48 PM
Whoo hoo, this is FAB!! Can't wait to use it, thanks very much
Mad Poster
#3 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 5:48 PM
Yay! I've been so looking forward to you uploading these! :-) I started up my game about half an hour ago to create a new neighbourhood to start playing Huntermooneye's war challenge, but now that I've downloaded these I'm going to quit the game and restart it so that I can use these items in my new sims' houses! Given that my game takes about 20 minutes to load, this is not something I often do.... :-) But these look totally worth the wait! :-D
Helptato
#4 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 5:50 PM
This is AMAZING! Fantastic work!

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Former Hamster
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 5:58 PM
Thanks. And you're very welcome.

lauratje86- That's an awesome compliment! Hope they were definitely worth the wait for your game to load.

Before anyone mentions it- there are a few things I need to change in the post. Like there are 15 meshes, not 14..I forgot the collection file.. I will update this later. Right now I've got some errands to run. Also, my WinRAR might be broken- I haven't tried downloading any of my files and can't right now. If there are any problems let me know and I will fix it.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 6:00 PM
These look great!

My simblr
Not actually evil.
#7 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 6:15 PM
Oh my! Clutterholics, rejoice! How long did this take? The texture variety is quite nice. There's distressed stuff and art deco stuff and a good range of colors. Thanks for sharing!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 6:21 PM
Thank you, you are simply brilliant! It eat my hat if this not going to featured.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#9 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 6:35 PM
Neat set - thank you .

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Instructor
#10 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 6:45 PM
YAY i love it it looks great

(◐ω◑)
What kind of Sim loves like this?
(◐ω◑)
Inventor
#11 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 6:52 PM
Beautiful set! Thank you!

kittens!
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#12 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 6:56 PM
Great job! I foresee using those shelves in a lot of future living rooms.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#13 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 7:20 PM
I... I think I love you. :lovestruc You know how brilliant you are, right?
Former Hamster
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 7:24 PM
About WinRAR: I downloaded everything and it all extracted just fine for me. If there are any problems, try downloading again. If there are still problems, let me know.

COEG: This took me about a week I think? I first posted it in CF on the 4th and I had been working on it for a few days before that. Most of those few days were spent remapping the main mesh the way I wanted it- yes, I actually wanted woods with an obvious grain to not be 100% perfect. (Fits in with a more distressed look, I think.. all textures seem to work out well.) And I had to spend a good part of a day adjusting all those slots. Slots+Clutter=VeryHappyClutterholic!

Thanks for the comments and downloading- and you're all very welcome. I like creating stuffs and sharing it, even if I do want to tear my hair out at times. nixnivis: Not brilliant! Just bored with a lot of time on my hands at the moment.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 7:45 PM
YAY! ummm...YAY!, well anyways YAY!!! :D
Alchemist
#16 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 8:27 PM
^ What he said. :-)
Alchemist
#17 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 9:10 PM
Nice to see a big set with new meshes again dont get too many now with the sims3 being out! Hope you bored more of often Love it thanks :lovestruc

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Field Researcher
#18 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 9:36 PM
Adorable set! So many colours and objects! I have to say, this is a very well done creation! Thank you! And I'm happy too cause of the fact, that some new meshes made to sims 2!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 12:25 AM
Just beautiful! Nothing more to say, except thank you very much.
Test Subject
#20 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 12:27 AM
luv it! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 12:53 AM
I'm glad to see that this is finished! It looks great and I can't wait to see it in game! Thanks so much for sharing

More of my work can be found @
Sims2Artists.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 4:12 AM
Thanks muchly and you're very welcome. Hope it looks as good in everyone else's game as it did in mine. (Always a worrier, lol.)

amythestfenix- yeah, now I've got to get that tub finished. <--not really sad, but it's being a brat!
Forum Resident
#23 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 5:24 AM
Lovely set, and with SLOTS! Yay! Thank you! =)

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 9:15 AM
Can't wait to use this! Fantastic work!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 11:53 AM
Excellent work !
Page 1 of 3