Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Classic Outdoor Furniture

by Lisen801 Posted 7th Aug 2010 at 5:17 PM - Updated 26th May 2012 at 11:44 AM by Lisen801

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Scholar
#2 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 5:41 PM
Nice looking set, I love it much better than EA version. Thank you for sharing it!
Scholar
#3 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 5:52 PM
Its an adorable set.Very useful and so precious.You have an endless creativity and a wonderful talent.Thank you so much for sharing your treasures with us.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 7:26 PM
Nice set of outdoor furniture, so much better than the usual flair for the game. I will use these often and if my Sims don't like them than tough. Thanks for sharing your hard work.
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 9:49 PM
These looks very nicely done. I don't see a lot of outdoor furniture that actually looks like it belongs within the style of the game, so thanks!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 10:54 PM
It's shine very, very realistic. Wonderful set, thank you. :-)
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 10:57 PM
Thank you! i really like this. i love making outdoor areas for my sims to relax, and these will make wonderful additions
Instructor
#8 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 11:12 PM
This is perfect! It's so realistic I may very well use it in every single garden in the whole neighbourhood. The little table cloth is so charming and cute! :lovestruc
Scholar
#9 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 11:19 PM
Yeah, new objects. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 1:04 AM
Lovely set, thank you very much

Free downloads by me at AweSims | www.sixty-ten.net
Instructor
#11 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 1:09 AM
Wonderful meshes! You're very talented. Thanks, Lisen.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 3:42 AM
These are wonderful, thank you!

[you say you believe me but you don't deceive me]
Mad Poster
#13 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 5:35 AM
Thanks a ton for sharing this so beautiful set ! I love it
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 6:08 AM
Very Very nice...love your stuff!! Thanks so much for sharing!

Happy Simmin'
~~Pita~~
-----------------------------------------------------
~Anything worth doing is worth doing...MY WAY!!~ :D
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 7:06 AM
Thank you, it looks lovely. I have been looking for a tablecloth like this for a long time. I know in sims2 someone cloned it from a bathroom rug. I dont know how to adjust the height.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 11:09 AM
Great work. I love this set very much. More please. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 1:43 PM
Lisen, what else do you have in your bag of goodies....hmmmm??? Lol! This is very very nice. All of your creations are amazing and creative. Recently, EA offered some......crap(I was not impressed)....for sale on their site - but I put my money back in my pocket and d/led your set instead. Thank you for freely sharing. :D
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 4:13 PM
Looks fantastic. Thank you Lisen801.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 10:00 PM
Another awesome creation!

There is a tiny problem with this one tho. When a tiny spot object (tissue box size for example) is placed on any of the shorter edges of the table they are floating. Probably because the table is slightly shorter than ea tables, from which it was cloned. Maybe you could adjust those item slots a bit or make the table usual length. Because of it's length eating sims look a bit odd too - like they're eating on the edge and the food's going to land on floor in a minute.

I don't take requests anymore. Archive of my creations: http://sims3tattoostudio.wordpress.com/
Instructor
#20 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 12:21 AM
These have a very classic look, you've done a fantastic job
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 1:23 AM
Fantastic work!

Forum Resident
#22 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 1:33 PM
This is perfect! Thank you so much for sharing!
:D

Creator and owner of SimsShine
Test Subject
#23 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 4:34 PM
Thanks, I've been wanting something like this
Test Subject
#24 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 10:39 AM
owh, I'm in love!
anyway thanks for creating these wonderful items, it's a set that's more complete than complete and looks amazingly realistic.
Instructor
Original Poster
#25 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 3:30 PM
Hi all and thanks for the positive respons.
I have now updated the files for the sofas and the table. The sofas have now better texturing and the slots at the ends of the table are now moved so the plates not hoovering in air.
I still want the table to be this size, smaller than EA original, because I think it's more realistic this way.
Page 1 of 3