Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2011 Audi A7

by Fresh-Prince Posted 31st Jul 2010 at 6:10 PM

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 6:18 PM
I love it FP! It looks so great! I was hoping you would make it! (: I (hopefully) will get one as soon as they come out!-i kinda have a passion for cars and SUV's. Anyways, it looks very realistic and love that you were able to get the Bright led light strip in there! its sweet! Could you maybe build some large luxury SUV's? like an escalade, yukon denali, or the new Infiniti QX56? Something along that line, my game is missing the large SUV's that we had in TS2...and in real life! But this car looks fantastic! Keep up the good work!

Tyu.

Call me Tyu. (:
Test Subject
#3 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 6:27 PM
Wow, that is extremely realistic! I love, love it! Seriously, it looks real... good job
Test Subject
#4 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 8:45 PM
Beautiful car! *downloads*
Since I see you are taking requests (and mine is just a suggestion), could you maybe concider a Mercedes SLR McLaren? The coupe version?
It's always great to see your work on MTS. Thank you!
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 9:37 PM
Your cars are always awesome. I have dang near every car you've made if not all of them. Keep up the good work.
Test Subject
#6 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 10:11 PM
great, your cars are practically perfect, hopefully the next is just as perfect, and you can make the renault clio of nfs carbon or mw for this game? thx
Forum Resident
#7 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 10:29 PM
Congratulations! It's really a great work. I always asked myself when you would do the first modern car mesh by yourself without relying on other models. Doing it by yourself is for sure much more satisfying than using a foreign model, though there is still a lot of work to do converting it. Again, well done and thanks for all the work and time you put into this project. I'm sure you will find completely new possibilities for cars that never found their way into the sims until now.
hexameter
Test Subject
#8 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 10:42 PM
Beautiful, and that glossy-reflective effect makes it more real...
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 11:58 PM
thank you very much and great job as well

hello everyone and have a great day
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 12:07 AM
This looks amazing! Great job! I love all the cars you have made, and this is in my top 10 favorites. I love Audi and this is actually one of my new favorite cars.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 12:22 AM
Nice work.
Instructor
#12 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 1:46 AM
Fantastic FP!!!! - the meshing and texture quality is outstanding! *applause*

Check the Sims 3 EA Freebies List for some awesome freebie downloads!
Scholar
#13 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 2:36 AM
I love it!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 7:14 AM
Wow, the thing has just been launched! Great work, F-P, as always.
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 3:16 PM
I am a 24 old woman, with a soft spot for super cars.
I loved what you did on the Revington!
Sweet car.

This brings me to question, I am kindly asking for a favor...

The Vector W2, build in 1980, having 600 hp (450 kW) that gives 800Nm Torque at a speed of 320kmph, due to an aluminum Twin Turbo.
Remeber, these were the eighties, that car was a concept car, but looked and acted more like a personal UFO.

I do not know how busy you are, but if you could be so kind, could you make the community a Vector W2 as tribute on the 1980 super car?

I would be insanely grateful...
Thank you beforehand.

Lindsey
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 5:04 PM
this car rocks, for how much trouble you took to make it, it would turn out this great. if you have any spare time, do you think you could make a toyota camry 11, thanks
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 5:06 PM
You actually meshed this yourself!?!!! This is perfect! Thanks~!

Check out my blog ! You'll find items that I was too lazy to upload on the MTS XD.

Warning! This is not an English blog! However, the 'Sims3Downloads' section is written in English :D.
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 7:37 AM
this is awsome *presses download button*
Field Researcher
#19 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 12:57 PM
F-P, EA's nuts for not consulting then not hiring you to design thier cars for their next Stuff pack. You make their cars look bland! Fantastic job!
Theorist
#20 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 1:54 PM
Love it~!
Scholar
#21 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 4:41 PM
Wow FP super meshing job. super job all the way around. To mesh this had to have taken a lot of time. Thanks so much for sharing your very hard work with us.
Test Subject
#22 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 8:50 PM
Awesome! As always.
Test Subject
#23 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 6:07 PM
I've always been your fan... F-P... very great car!!!! Thank you
Test Subject
#24 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 10:17 PM
oh cmon maaan still not working :'(

I hope I didn't brain my damage... - Homer

Oh, man! We killed Mr. Burns! Mr. Burns is gonna be so mad! - Homer

"Press any key to continue, where's the any key?" - Homer

Lab Assistant
#25 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 9:32 PM
I LOVE your cars - you always do such a fantastic job! Thanks for sharing =)
Page 1 of 2