Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Navina Jaspal

by MurderPrincessK Posted 23rd Jul 2010 at 1:59 PM - Updated 20th Aug 2010 at 8:27 PM by MurderPrincessK

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 2:27 PM
She is very pretty...kind of resembles the Rachel Berry sim though. That's not a bad thing...just an observation.
Theorist
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 2:50 PM
she's very pretty

Hi I'm Paul!
Instructor
#4 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 11:32 AM
Awwh, she's lovely! The orange colours look great with her hair and skin - perfect! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 11:24 AM
where did you get the tunic/top thing? Is it in the base game? Because it's not in mine and i think it's really pretty.
Anyways, she is very pretty a definite download for me, tunic or no tunic. :/
Forum Resident
#6 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 2:07 PM
I never pay attention to sims, but this sim is absolutely gorgeous!
Thank you so much! :D

Creator and owner of SimsShine
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 5:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BumbleBee33
where did you get the tunic/top thing? Is it in the base game? Because it's not in mine and i think it's really pretty.
Anyways, she is very pretty a definite download for me, tunic or no tunic. :/

Its base game. Find the tunics in your game and scroll to the side there are several different designs.

I'm glad you guys like her.
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 8:16 PM
she looks amazing !! great job and thanks for sharing her
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 5:52 PM
This sim is beautiful, but I'm not sure how to install the .sim file. I looked in the guide for idiots but I couldn't find anything. Sorry if it's just me being stupid but help would be appreciated
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 8:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mophel
This sim is beautiful, but I'm not sure how to install the .sim file. I looked in the guide for idiots but I couldn't find anything. Sorry if it's just me being stupid but help would be appreciated

No Worries. You need to put the file in your saved sims folder. Follow this path Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/ Saved Sims.
If you don't find a Saved Sims folder in that location start your game and go into Create-a-Sim. Make any generic sim then select "Save to Bin". This will create the folder. Hope that works for you.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 11:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MurderPrincessK
No Worries. You need to put the file in your saved sims folder. Follow this path Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/ Saved Sims.
If you don't find a Saved Sims folder in that location start your game and go into Create-a-Sim. Make any generic sim then select "Save to Bin". This will create the folder. Hope that works for you.

Thank you so much for the quick reply, its working great
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 12:16 AM
Something really wierd happened i went to CAS because i accidently deleted my saves and the she showed up with black skin, not like normal skin but like almost charcoal skin if i change it to something lighter it just looks wrong
Test Subject
#13 Old 26th Dec 2010 at 10:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mophel
Something really wierd happened i went to CAS because i accidently deleted my saves and the she showed up with black skin, not like normal skin but like almost charcoal skin if i change it to something lighter it just looks wrong

Exactly the same thing with mine! How do you fix that??
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 2:44 PM
Yes, same for me. I am not sure which skin from Peggy to download either, as the Non-Default Skin Replacement thing is closed now. Also, the eyebrows you used (which I love!) are no longer available.
This is what she looks like for me:
http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/9194/jaspal.png
Test Subject
#15 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 7:30 PM
To have her skin display normally (if u don't have the custom skin) change her skin tone to a normal one and then change her hair. She'll display normally.