Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hagrid´s Hut

by Vera_J Posted 18th Jul 2010 at 4:53 PM

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
#2 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 5:01 PM
Wow, this is great, very much like the one in the movie, well done!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 5:15 PM
This is just totally amazing. Why it doesn't already have the star beside it, I don't know.
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 5:18 PM
ha! never thougt it was possible! nice job
(now the sckool °_O or maby not)
Mad Poster
#5 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 6:32 PM
Oh well done, tha'ts an amazing work ! I love your hut ! Thanks a ton for sharing
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 6:48 PM
I love stuff from Harry Potter worlds in the sims ! Your hut looks amazing Thank you !
Scholar
#7 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 6:59 PM
I have not enough words.Your pic was so eye-catching that I had to...come in.
Its stunningly beautiful and so perfectly adapted.A pure delight.
Thank you so much for sharing this pearl.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 7:41 PM
This looks fantastic, very cute little cottage, thank you!
Instructor
#9 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 7:56 PM
too cute!!!!

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Zombie Socks
#10 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 9:05 PM
Wow! This looks almost perfect! Excellent use of roof as well!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Inventor
#11 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 10:22 PM
Love it! My Hagrid sim will enjoy living here :D
Scholar
#12 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 10:32 PM
hehe, nice
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 11:04 PM
Thank you for your nice comments everyone! I wanted to make this lot for some time now and in the end it turned out to be quite easy to build. As for other HP-related lots I might do some more in the future (no promise!) but probably not Hogwarts school. I believe Arisuka is working on a whole Harry Potter world and there is already a gorgeous one by vssdgames available at the offical sims 3 site. (see here )
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 12:25 AM
I am having trouble getting the Sims3Pack to install ... the launcher opens but then it just sits there ... is this happening with anyone else?
Scholar
#15 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 4:18 AM
Just awesome!
Inventor
#16 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 6:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by donnellhouse
I am having trouble getting the Sims3Pack to install ... the launcher opens but then it just sits there ... is this happening with anyone else?

I had that issue. All you have to do is extract the .Sims3Pack to Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Downloads in your Documents and the hut will show up
Scholar
#17 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 7:37 AM
beautiful! really nice! perfect for HP themed neighborhood!

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 2:44 PM
Thanks, Nekonyami!! That worked for me
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 9:13 PM
Looks fantastic, now I just wish we had a Hagrid to live inside!
Mad Poster
#20 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 1:04 PM
Hagrid would be proud! VERY well done! :lovestruc

And I TOTALLY agree! Who's going to offer themselves up to make Norbert & Aragog & Buckbeak & *pfft* 'Fluffy' & poor ole Fang to properly decorate this wonderful lot?!
Well, actually on TSR there IS a giant spider you can dl (forgot who the creator is, but just search a bit & you'll find it). It's okay.... So you could at LEAST get that far...? And Rebeccah has WONDERFUL unicorns on TSR too (Voldermort/Professor Q (can't spell) drank one's blood in the first book/movie, remember?)

Okay: YES! I'm a Harry Potter nut! TRY and crack me open!
Test Subject
#21 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 8:54 PM
I tried to extract this to my documents in the sims 3 as it won't extract normally but nothing happens. Why is it so difficult to put in the game.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 4:26 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by elkieluca3
I tried to extract this to my documents in the sims 3 as it won't extract normally but nothing happens.

After you extracted it to your Documents start the launcher, select the hut and click install - it should install all right.

If it still doesn´t show up, you can install it without a launcher. Extract the sims3pack with Delphy´s Multi-Extracter and put the extracted file to Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Library and it will show up in the game.

(I am not sure why you have this problem in the first place but it´s probably launcher-related.)
Test Subject
#23 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 8:33 PM
Thankyou Vera J. I used the multi-extracter and did what you said and it works, Yea! Its so good I love it.
I think it never worked before as I still use the method of Mods/Package files in program files as I can't work out the new way, but everything else seems to install ok. But I have it now so thanks once again.
Test Subject
#24 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 2:32 PM
Hello thank you for your magnificent work I took it because I would like to have a world completely dedicated to harry potter and his magic world but there are no enough choices for sims 3. When I saw of your hagrid's hut I jumped for joy and I wanted to write you a comment for admirable tone work and in comments I found the world which vssdgames made. Regrettably I cannot download it. Could you put it on another host as megaupload please? Thank you in advance and good continuation in your excellent work.
PS: Sorry for my English, I'm French!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 8:25 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by julienom25
I found the world which vssdgames made. Regrettably I cannot download it. Could you put it on another host as megaupload please?

I haven´t found anything about vssdgames´s policy, so I don´t feel like reuploading his stuff, sorry. You should ask him to do it (you can use the forum post linked above).
Page 1 of 2