Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 3:02 AM
Is this more like it? Or well, um, is i totally unethical for me to ask you to make it "pretty"
Screenshots

The search for true love goes on...

I'm back and working on some new clothes...check out my work at Creator Feedback
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 10:32 PM
I'm not sure why you'd think it was unethical, but I'm always happy to help if I can.

Even after compressing the psd file it was over 16mb, so you'll need to download my revised psd of yours here http://www.mediafire.com/file/dto2i...isedNewMoon.rar

I made a new layer and named it Javier Manipulation within the psd so you can see the changes I made to the texture. Just click it off and on to see how it effects the pattern. If you like it, you're more than welcome to use it.

Referencing your above pattern change, I think you have the right idea, but the pattern was made a little too big for the shirt texture. Next time try using a smaller brush and finer shadowing detail.

Anyway, let me know what you think.

Disfruta de la vida mientras pueda. MaƱana puede tener que lavar la ropa!
Locked thread | Locked by: Yogi-Tea Reason: do not delete - contains useful info
Page 2 of 2