Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SV Plaza Mini Mall: Laundromat and Travel Agency

by calisims Posted 3rd Jul 2010 at 3:09 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2010 at 11:43 PM by calisims : link to CC missing

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 3:39 AM
Great job, the inside looks nice! (:
Scholar
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 4:25 AM
Awesome, I've been wanting a laundromat for Sunset Valley. I always assumed I'd have to build one myself, but this should fit the bill perfectly! Now to check out your other lots...

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Instructor
#4 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 5:15 AM
Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat Job :D

Knight Of The Moon
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 6:41 AM
So cute. Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 6:52 AM
Oh, this is going in my world. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 7:28 AM
Totaly downloading, AWESOME

Back in the building
Mad Poster
#8 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 11:16 AM
Nice idea, very cute!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 1:11 PM
what a cute idea, thanks
Alchemist
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 1:33 PM
Thanks everyone! I'm glad you all like it.
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 7:18 PM
This is really beautifully designed. I hate when lots are over-designed or look so ultra-super modern or luxurious that they become unrealistic. This is well-thought out and you did a wonderful job. I don't have WA or Ambitions yet, but I am soooooo bookmarking this for when I do. I absolutely love it.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 6:57 AM
Good job! I like what you did with my travel ads too =)

There used to be a tree, Where we took our pretty things, We'd hook them by a thread, Golden egg lipstick and feathers, And watch the light shine through, I'm afraid to forget you, I am remembering you, You were sparkling - My brightest diamond
Alchemist
Original Poster
#13 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 2:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rudrakali
Good job! I like what you did with my travel ads too =)

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. I wouldn't have made a travel office without your ads, they were what inspired me to make a travel office in the first place.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 2:55 PM
How sweet! :D

There used to be a tree, Where we took our pretty things, We'd hook them by a thread, Golden egg lipstick and feathers, And watch the light shine through, I'm afraid to forget you, I am remembering you, You were sparkling - My brightest diamond
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 6:35 PM
THANK YOU! I love the design for the laundromat, and how creative to put it with the travel agency! Those two are actually together in my REAL town - I love it!

You remind me of a slinky...
I see no real use for you, but you bring a smile to my face when I push you down the stairs...
Test Subject
#16 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 9:08 PM
This is the best laundromat I've seen. I've always wanted one in Sunset Valley. But what's a .7z file? It doesn't seem to be a zip or rar file.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#17 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 2:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by robinschatz
This is the best laundromat I've seen. I've always wanted one in Sunset Valley. But what's a .7z file? It doesn't seem to be a zip or rar file.
7zip is a different compression format. Several creators here use it.
I use izarc to open 7z, rar and zip files:
http://www.izarc.org/download.html
It's free. You can also google 7zip for more information.

And, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 14th Nov 2013 at 2:22 PM
thank usedful
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 5:51 AM
Very cute! I love the creative, but still sense-making idea of having the computer to entertain them. Not all poor Sims are super social ^.^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 1:07 AM
Of the various laundries this is my favorite. I really like the way you've combined it with another store, even if it is non-functional. Makes it seem more lifelike. Was thinking of turning the travel agency into a video arcade the next time I place it actually, but there are lot's of things you could do with it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 6:13 AM
Thank you! This is just what I was looking for :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 4th Nov 2015 at 11:16 AM
Very nice