Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

H&M Factory Apartments

by vwsr2cool Posted 22nd Mar 2010 at 7:13 PM - Updated 22nd Mar 2010 at 8:33 PM by vwsr2cool

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
#2 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 10:19 PM
amazing
Field Researcher
#3 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 11:28 PM
This is AWESOME, like in the literal sense...not the slang version. I am compleatly in awe of this lot, you did a fantastic job!!!!
I really like your screen shots
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Mar 2010 at 2:09 PM
Really wonderful design and layout. I can't wait to put it into my game! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Mar 2010 at 7:34 PM
This is a really nice building! It looks very realistic and I love it! And I totally understand what you've written about moderators and uploading lots. I guess I stopped uploading my lots because of the same reason It takes sooo much time to get the 'perfect' screenshots...
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 2:29 PM
tq!! really creative.. =)
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 2:27 AM
that's such a good idea! I will be downloading this. It's a very nice story and looks like it took a lot of work.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 6:21 AM
"BREAKING NEWS" The "developer" of this old factory is looking for other empty buildings to renovate into apartments and if they are stunning enough, they may become available for leasing here on Mod The Sims.

Thanks for the support and comments everyone.
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th May 2010 at 1:25 PM
Very "urban" and realistic, its beautiful!
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th May 2010 at 1:34 AM
I absolutely love it! Terrific job.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 10:41 PM
It really sucks that you feel that you have to stop uploading here just because of the hoops and ladders you have to climb just to make the Mods happy. I know how it feels, I have had many requests that I filled but were shot down by the mods here. I don't even bother trying to upload here anymore, rather, I stick to GOS and my Dreamwidth.

That said, I think this lot is WONDERFUL. It looks like you spent a lot of time on it. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 3:54 PM
I download very few lots because I like to make my own. I couldn't resist this one though, you're an artist! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 9:55 AM
Really nice, thanks!