Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pottery Barn Cynthia Bedroom

by HugeLunatic Posted 14th Mar 2010 at 9:21 PM - Updated 11th Apr 2010 at 3:02 AM by HugeLunatic

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 9:39 PM
Beautiful set! I like it! very nice

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Instructor
#3 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 10:44 PM
This is gorgeous. Thank you.

^_^
Alchemist
#4 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 11:37 PM
This has made me break my vow of no furniture downloads, and I was doing so well!! Beautiful set thankyou!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 11:43 PM
Fabulous! Thank you so much.

This space for rent.
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 11:56 PM
this is beautiful and classic. please make this for the sims 3 or pretty please.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 12:29 AM
Lovely! Where is the curtain and tulip picture over the bed from?
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#8 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 1:22 AM
This is so lovely - and thank you for continuing to create for TS2 - it helps keep a great game alive.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 2:19 AM
This is beautiful! May I ask where you got the big window in the picture? It's gorgeous!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 2:18 AM
Very beautiful and contemporary. I also agree.....I love that tulip painting....I have to have it! Also I am curious as to where the wood floors are from? The white wood floors I love! (As well as the medium wood shade floors.) I don't have Mansion & Garden is that from there? Oh yes, and the windows also, too, please, I love them!!!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 2:41 AM
Gorgeous set, thank you! *downloads*

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#12 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 2:54 AM
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 5:49 AM
I like, I like! Very beautiful and amazing.
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 9:57 AM
It's gorgeous
Field Researcher
#15 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 1:04 PM
ahh, so this is what had held up the great HL from talking to me?! well worth it I say!

Its a beautiful set btw.. If I created for ts2 and not ts3, I would totally use it.. maybe you should convert it.. that would be cool :P

I didn't see you there. Hello. *runs* | Visit my CFF World thread
Helptato
#16 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 4:48 PM
This is absolutely gorgeous, I adore your stuff <3

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Instructor
#17 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 5:17 PM
Wow! ! Thank you so much for this outstanding set, amazing.
Mostly Harmless
retired moderator
#18 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 5:39 AM
This is awesome HL, thanks!!

Check out my other downloads at my blog!
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Mar 2010 at 5:08 AM
Looks beautiful, downloaded, will keep you updated on how I like it. :D
Forum Resident
#20 Old 17th Mar 2010 at 8:15 PM
Very pretty, especially the pink and white. I'd d/l but sadly don't have time to play any more
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 3:17 AM
I have ts2 but i cant seem to get it to work I'm not used to the master/slave system do i just download and extract like normal or do i need to move files?
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#22 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 3:35 AM
The only magical thing about master/slave is you absolutely must have the master so the slaves don't flash blue. The master is the bed. Otherwise just extract and put in your downloads folder.

Maxis used the master/slave for most of the base game loveseats and couches.

Can you be a bit more specific about what you can't get to work? Such as does anything show up? Do they flash blue? What EPs/SPs do you have? You should be able to find everything with the collection file.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 5:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
The only magical thing about master/slave is you absolutely must have the master so the slaves don't flash blue. The master is the bed. Otherwise just extract and put in your downloads folder.

Maxis used the master/slave for most of the base game love seats and couches.

Can you be a bit more specific about what you can't get to work? Such as does anything show up? Do they flash blue? What EPs/SPs do you have? You should be able to find everything with the collection file.

Well, first off i have ts2 NL Holiday Fun, and University. ((soon hoping to get more)) I downloaded all of the ones available and extracted each file in to my Sims 2 Downloads folder (with all my other thousands of downloads) and tried to start the game... But the game screen would show up like normal Blue at first then go to go to the EA Game "challenge everything screen" But when i have your mod installed it just goes to the Blue start screen then makes a noise (like the computer error noise) Then freezes and the game crashes. I really do love this set and would like to know what i'm doing wrong. Really weird part is the Jonesi bed blanket works. Any ideas? And Thank you so much for the help.
Scholar
#24 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 6:50 PM
I absolutely love Pottery Barn, so thank you!

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#25 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 3:04 AM
Page 1 of 2