Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Uber-Watch Flat-panel HD Experience [Rig Fixed!]

by CharlieSteal Posted 13th Mar 2010 at 11:30 PM - Updated 15th Apr 2013 at 2:11 AM by CharlieSteal : New files (Rig fixed)

99 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 71 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 11:39 PM Last edited by Beaversyeah : 14th Mar 2010 at 5:36 PM.
Damn, thats one big-ass TV!

HAHA FIRST COMMENT

In yo faces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Good music is like a candy bar; All you have to do is throw out the rappers.
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 11:39 PM
WOOH!!! This is so cool! Im gonna check it out,, looks really nice..

Im totaly gonna put this plasma Tv in my bedroom or in the toilet =)
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 11:43 PM
Excellent, good job
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 11:46 PM
WOW this is one HUGE tv
This could be great in a theater where you can go in!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 11:54 PM
Bigger is better. NO doubt!!
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#7 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 11:53 PM
Wooooooooooooooooooooow, now I absolutely HAVE to make a nice retro-film theater for this! :D
Retired
retired moderator
#8 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 11:59 PM
I thought they burnt the cinema in Niua Simoa down accidentally during the riots.

(Heh, sorry, that's what happened in Tonga.)

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 12:07 AM
Simply brilliant.
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 12:16 AM
Woooow, that's HUGE! Thanks for sharing this mastersize TV a lot of ideas are comin' to me right now. Like can the foot/bottom part be removed so it can be put on a building? (like a huge advertising panel) I'll try to do it but whenever I try to modify an object it just breaks apart
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 1:03 AM
this has been done about 4 times and this is the 2nd best ive seen though. Nice!!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 1:54 AM
I made a drive in movie theatre with your TV Thanks!
Screenshots
Mother Function
retired moderator
#13 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 3:18 AM
amazing!

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 3:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by omastewin

that was the first thing that crossed my mind when I saw this.
Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 4:02 AM
I downloaded this, didn't show up. went back out, copied it into every single folder i could imagine it being in and still can't get it to show up. any suggestions?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 4:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FyrFlower85
I downloaded this, didn't show up. went back out, copied it into every single folder i could imagine it being in and still can't get it to show up. any suggestions?

FyrFlower, are you sure you put it in Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3(or expansion)/Mods/Packages?

And do you have the correct resource file or framework or installer monkey?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 4:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by omastewin

Wow very nice Omastewin! Im glad you have found a way to implement this monstrous TV! Thanks for showing it to me too!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 5:16 AM
WOW!!! This amazing!!! Thank you!!!
Instructor
#19 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 5:43 AM
Nice! I've made a few of these myself, always fun! Thank you!

No, u can't haz cheezburger
Test Subject
#20 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 5:47 AM Last edited by FyrFlower85 : 14th Mar 2010 at 6:36 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by CharlieSteal
FyrFlower, are you sure you put it in Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3(or expansion)/Mods/Packages?

And do you have the correct resource file or framework or installer monkey?

The file is where it should be and I have Installer Monkey, and when I click the file now it asks if I want to overwrite the file meaning its where YOU think it should be. It still doesn't work. File location cannot be the problem. What exactly do you mean by resource file or framework? I can download and use any other content for the base game except yours.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 7:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FyrFlower85
The file is where it should be and I have Installer Monkey, and when I click the file now it asks if I want to overwrite the file meaning its where YOU think it should be. It still doesn't work. File location cannot be the problem. What exactly do you mean by resource file or framework? I can download and use any other content for the base game except yours.

I don't see anything stating this is just a basegame item, though, unless I'm just missing it. Even if it's cloned from a TS3 item, there might be changes to it from WA or HELS.
Test Subject
#22 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 8:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jeromycraig
I don't see anything stating this is just a basegame item, though, unless I'm just missing it. Even if it's cloned from a TS3 item, there might be changes to it from WA or HELS.

Click on "download". You will see that it only requires the core game Under the "expansion/stuff required" header. If this isn't the case, whats the point of that whole bar that tells us what is required? If it needs an add-on pack of any kind, it should say there. Did the author miss something? I messed with it more, still cannot get it to work.

Anyone know of another similar object that will work?
Mad Poster
#23 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 9:29 AM
Amazing creation
Test Subject
#24 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 10:48 AM
That's awesome! Thanks! Is that a custom neighbourhood?
Test Subject
#25 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 1:33 PM
Oh. Mi. Gosh. It towers.

If you do not love the dolphinz, the dolphinz does not love you.
Page 1 of 4