Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Isis: Resurrected Egyptian Princess

by Wicked_poppies Posted 13th Mar 2010 at 8:05 PM - Updated 8th Dec 2010 at 2:25 AM by Wicked_poppies

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 8:16 PM
she is very unique! I like her a lot, perfect for my eastern-themed neighborhood!

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 8:39 PM
She is beautiful! Thanks
Scholar
#4 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 10:06 PM
She is amazing! Thank you so much

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Field Researcher
#5 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 10:12 PM
She is wonderfu!l!!!
And the hair and outfit...WOW!
Love it!

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Field Researcher
#6 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 1:38 AM
I love Egyptian things, this is a beautiful sim, thank you so much for creating her.

Hugs

Be true to yourself, only your opinion of yourself truly counts.

Darkie
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 5:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Vera Marina
She is wonderfu!l!!!
And the hair and outfit...WOW!
Love it!

Thanks sweetie! The hair is ok, but I agree, the outfit is "wow". Sadly, it has less to do with my skills and more to do with the two tallented creators I borrowed from.

Thanks everyone! I'm SO happy you like her!

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 8:57 PM
She is beautiful! You've done an amazing job. BTW - Isis was a goddess.

Jody
(Pawzim / jrb2037)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 10:11 PM
Very beautiful. The dress is gorgeous! Ancient Egyptian culture is truly enthralling, isn't it?
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 2:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jrb2037
She is beautiful! You've done an amazing job. BTW - Isis was a goddess.

Yeah, I knew that when I named her... LOL Thanks for the comments guys!!!!

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 7:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tokio.vampire
could you post only her the outfit please? she is gorgeous and i'd probably never make a sim like that, don't get me wrong, but only the dress would be brilliant :D

Sorry, but probably not..... If you dont want the sim, you can use the clean instaler to get just the outfit by only checking the mesh and outfit recolor, and unchecking everything else. Good luck!

Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 11:37 PM
Wow, she is simply wonderful! I hope to see some more Egyptian sims from you in the future ^^ Thank you so much for making her!
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 7:49 PM
I like very much Egyptian culture and I have a neighbourhood in north-eastern Africa with arabic people and egyptian as well; and I need more people and more clothes in it... This Egyptian Goddess is perfect! If only someone could make her companion... I think her husband was god Osiris, wasn´t it?
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 7:06 PM
My virus program is blocking Coolsims as a reported attack site. Is there any other place to download the mesh?
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 11:35 PM
I've always loved Egyptian culture and she's absolutely stunning. Thanks for putting her up.
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 5:44 PM
for being a thousen years old shes pretty cute and fresh ^^
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 8:57 PM
W..o..w!! She is absolutely amazing :O So talented xD x

LiveJournal - For my Rainbow Legacy, Legacy, Victorial Social Class Challenge; With a Twist!, and more stuff!
DreamWidth - For downloads!
Instructor
Original Poster
#18 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 11:11 PM
Thanks a bunch guys!!! I'm glad you like her!

Test Subject
#19 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 2:56 AM
Wasn't she a goddess?
Instructor
Original Poster
#20 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 1:41 PM
"Isis" was the name of a goddess, but this is not meant to be her.

Test Subject
#21 Old 15th Apr 2010 at 1:04 AM
When you look straight at her face, I think she resembles the famous NCIS actress Pauley Perette. (Pauley is Abby Scuito)
Test Subject
#22 Old 15th Apr 2010 at 5:05 PM Last edited by animesimsgirl4ever : 15th Apr 2010 at 5:08 PM. Reason: just casue
i just luv ur isis sims she's so pretty and youthful just what u want a goddess to be and she one of my fav goodess
Instructor
Original Poster
#23 Old 15th Apr 2010 at 6:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thespianpoet
When you look straight at her face, I think she resembles the famous NCIS actress Pauley Perette. (Pauley is Scuito)

Well, that's awsome, because Abby is my all time fav on that show!!!!

Scholar
#24 Old 19th Apr 2010 at 1:45 AM
Ohh she's gorgeous. Love her, thanks Wicked!

Call Me Miss, or MSB

I am NOT taking requests, sorry! But if you have any suggestions, I will take them!

~Rest in Peace dearest Michael Jackson~
Test Subject
#25 Old 1st May 2010 at 11:53 PM
good job, but i dont think the portyal of it is accurate.
a darker skin tone(dark brown or tan) facial features resembling African/Arabian features would make this perfect
but good job
Page 1 of 2