Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pleasent Rest Replacement Tomb

by nikokok Posted 13th Feb 2010 at 9:13 PM - Updated 14th Feb 2010 at 2:18 PM by nikokok : no thumbnail download page picture

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#2 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 11:31 PM
Very cool. Thanks for sharing :-)
Zombie Socks
#3 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 11:31 PM
Wow! Custom tombs! I didn't even know this was possible! Amazing!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Banned
#4 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 12:00 AM
Awesome, I'm glad to see another replacement lot tomb. It'd be pretty cool to hvae a ton of them, makes sunset valley more fun.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 1:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Claeric
Awesome, I'm glad to see another replacement lot tomb. It'd be pretty cool to hvae a ton of them, makes sunset valley more fun.

Replacement tomb are not my type, but making them is fun, ik'm working on one in France, and in sunset valley... you just gave me a great idea, i would like to expose it but I rather keep my secrets...

Anyway thanks!

/ _____ \/_____\
<({U})> . . <({U})>
/\

Niro
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 5:17 PM
i love it its great but im getting rid of the stairs to the floating room sims should only be able to go there with zeneport or the transporter.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 6:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by happymintchocolate
i love it its great but im getting rid of the stairs to the floating room sims should only be able to go there with zeneport or the transporter.

sounds nice, but that room is a super special project of the IJMIU-I Just Made It Up.

Just kidding! but it's really a secret project...

/ _____ \/_____\
<({U})> . . <({U})>
/\

Niro
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 4:38 PM
Please can someone tell me how to put the lot.I tried and tried but i cant somehow. Please help me? Does it need a cheat or something?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 13th Jun 2010 at 2:43 AM
I love the idea of inconspicuously adding a tomb to an existing lot. :-D
Excellent work, I can't wait to play it.

I have a question, though. How did you get the light trails (the ones the show you what has been unlocked etc etc) to work?
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 2:20 PM
sooo the tomb ends in a dumpster? very smart :/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Oct 2010 at 1:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Latvietis6
sooo the tomb ends in a dumpster? very smart :/

maybe you didn't get to he real end, the real end has a reward that will regeneratwe and will make u rich >:D

the dumpster is the 1st ending, or isn't it? try to find ALL the secret rooms, try unlocking in the option room!

there is a special option room that enables the 2nd ending, A SECRET >:D!

/ _____ \/_____\
<({U})> . . <({U})>
/\

Niro
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Nov 2010 at 1:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tedito1997
Please can someone tell me how to put the lot.I tried and tried but i cant somehow. Please help me? Does it need a cheat or something?
Im having the same problem, how do I add this custom lot's specific size?
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 9:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tedito1997

delete the current graveyard in Sunset Valley, and place this one where you deleted the old graveyard.
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 8:00 AM
Hmm Instad Of Deleting the graveyard in sunset vally what about deleting one of the grave sites at china france or eget
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 8:03 AM
and btw the thing is great
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 10:52 PM
Sorry for being dumb (lol) but could I get some help? I just can't...get started, haha.

-WARNING FOR OTHERS, SPOILERS BELOW!!-
I've demolished the rubble and mourned the grave, revealing the stairs to the 2 locked doors. Can't find a way to get past them.
I've found the well in the floating room which says "this well leads to the centeral well", but when I try and explore it (about 4 times now) nothing happens. He just pops back up after looking at fish.

So - yeah! Am I just being really stupid? Could I get some tips on how to get started? Lol. Thanks in advance
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 11:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lindseyap
Sorry for being dumb (lol) but could I get some help? I just can't...get started, haha.

-WARNING FOR OTHERS, SPOILERS BELOW!!-
I've demolished the rubble and mourned the grave, revealing the stairs to the 2 locked doors. Can't find a way to get past them.
I've found the well in the floating room which says "this well leads to the centeral well", but when I try and explore it (about 4 times now) nothing happens. He just pops back up after looking at fish.

So - yeah! Am I just being really stupid? Could I get some tips on how to get started? Lol. Thanks in advance

The floating room leads to a future tomb, and there are some doors you unlock trough option room, I need to check the tomb anyways, after that if I find any problems I'll let you know, or upload an update.

/ _____ \/_____\
<({U})> . . <({U})>
/\

Niro
Test Subject
#18 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 11:24 PM
kk, where is this option room?? that's where i'm stuck, and i can't find the thing that is brown that unlocks a door or two, i feel dumb.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 8:22 PM
SPOILER ALERT!!!
I'm stuck at the dumpster, really STUCK! I can't get out of the tomb! the door at the dirt room has closed behind me. is there any way i can get out of there? please help, i don't wanna kill my sim. I've already set al the options to true in the (secret)option room. help me
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 1:52 PM
The trap is built in, but it isn't ment to kill your sims, I'm sure that I've put a method to get out, if the door closed automaticly or by a trigger, and not by some other sim of yours messing with the controls, than there must be a way out, or a switch.

My tombs are not suppose to lock ur sims with no way out, unless that to get in you needed meditation in the first place, which means u can get out.

/ _____ \/_____\
<({U})> . . <({U})>
/\

Niro
Test Subject
#21 Old 27th Jan 2013 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Menno24
SPOILER ALERT!!!
I'm stuck at the dumpster, really STUCK! I can't get out of the tomb! the door at the dirt room has closed behind me. is there any way i can get out of there? please help, i don't wanna kill my sim. I've already set al the options to true in the (secret)option room. help me

I haven't tried this tomb (looks cool though, and I plan on downloading it when I have a fast computer that can handle Sims ), but have you tried just doing resetsim or testingcheatsenabled and teleporting out? I know that sort of ruins the whole getting there in the first place, but at least your sim wouldn't have to die.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 31st May 2013 at 12:49 PM
Cool!!! I love ADVENTURES!!!
Test Subject
#23 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 11:41 PM
nice but i found a bug
the diving well on the landscape in the sky leads to nowhere
fix it plz thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 8:16 PM
not a bug, unfinished project :/ it was supposed to warp you to a different tomb, one that requires more tombs to finish, you can pretty much get rid of it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 28th Jan 2023 at 5:44 AM
Hello, I was editing my city in my save game, and I was trying to add dead to a graveyard, I collected the tombstones with ghosts and replaced the ones that did not have them, I exported and removed the old graveyard and put the new that I created, and now the tombstones do not appear occupied, nor the empty ones because I replaced them, only the empty lot without graves, seeing this mod that came with its ghosts I have the doubt. How can I export the cemetery with its ghosts and tombstones? Why doesn't it save the entire lot content when I export it for use in other save games?