Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Taylor Swift

by Wicked_poppies Posted 7th Jan 2010 at 12:11 AM

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#2 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 12:38 AM
This is the best Taylor I've seen yet!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 1:17 AM
Oh, she's beautiful! *Downloads*

Don't wanna be an American Idiot!
WOO GREEN DAY!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 4:14 AM
I still hate her more than Miley Cyrus because she's a Mary-Sue (someone who is perfect and loved by everyone and has "good" looks [supposedly]) but this is more realistic than the others thanks! Though the eyebrows look odd, lol
Scholar
#5 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 11:42 AM
As I mentioned at the second upload: Myself was already satiesfied with the first upload. But I have no eye for real art. But after playing with them in game I recognized the small and fine differents more and more. So I think this version will be one more improvement. Thank you for ALL THREE versions!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Field Researcher
#6 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 1:35 PM
Which set of bruno's eyes are those a recolor of?
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 2:02 PM
Thanks everyone!

larsson1970: Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and so is art... lol..... If you like the first version best, then there is nothing wrong with that. But I do think this version is more acurate. But I supose it dosent realy matter in the end which one is more accurate.... Because there will always be somone who's going to bitch about it. LOL

Lavaster: LOL All I have to say is that my hate for MC is great. She is such a little skank.... At least Taylor has the whole sweet and nice and pure thing going on. And I love Taylor's music with all my heart, so her looks are just extra. MC isnt even that pretty, and I honestly dont think she can sing that well, although I have to admit I did like "See you again", and "The Climb", although I think the idea of her having a auto-biography out is uttely ridicoulous.

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Field Researcher
#8 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 7:14 PM
She is lovely!
I know how hard you worked on her,so kudos to you,baby!
L.y. :lovestruc

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Scholar
#9 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 10:28 PM
!! She looks great, Wicked !! Very beautiful job.

Call Me Miss, or MSB

I am NOT taking requests, sorry! But if you have any suggestions, I will take them!

~Rest in Peace dearest Michael Jackson~
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 12:56 AM
Amazing!!!
Scholar
#11 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 5:56 PM
It's taylor swift!!!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 5:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jaylo2112
It's taylor swift!!!!

Um..... yeah...... lol.....

Thanks guys!

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 5:34 PM
Oh My Gosh I love this!!!!! It's amazing!!! I am so downloading her Thank You!!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 2:32 PM
HAHHA looks just like her
Test Subject
#15 Old 29th Apr 2010 at 1:53 AM
that is the awesomeist thing i have ever in my life lolz
Test Subject
#16 Old 31st May 2010 at 9:52 PM
I can't download her? It says unvalid archive or something when I try to unzip? help?
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 12:02 AM
It has to be a problem on your end hun, because I just downloaded her, and instaled her, and it worked fine.

Test Subject
#18 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 5:43 PM
This is they best taylor swift ever i typed in taylor swift an nothing come up even though this one is here under celbrity downloads maybe u spelt sumthing wrong but the best taylor ever so glad i found it
Test Subject
#19 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 7:38 AM
Awesome! I love Taylor Swift with all my heart and am so glad you made a sim of her! It looks sooooo good! Thanks!!!! :-D
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 12:34 PM
Amazing!
Can you use this mod for the Sims 3?
Test Subject
#21 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 9:40 PM
This is sooo great! Thank you!
Instructor
Original Poster
#22 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 9:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Taylor94
Amazing!
Can you use this mod for the Sims 3?

No, she's a sims 2 pixel dolly..... But.... I have seen some amazing Taylors for the sims 3 that kick this sims ass. Just search Taylor Swift in the sims 3 downloads.

Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#23 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 7:41 PM
Taylor Swift is like my favorite singer! Its funny, me and my sisters liked her before anyone else, the first song I heard by her was Stay Beautiful, I thought it was amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 5:48 PM
Wow! She's so pretty Just like the real Taylor! Thanks for making this. ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 2:46 AM
I love Taylor Swift and I'm really impressed with how great of a job you did. It looks just like her! I hope all the hard work was worth it
Page 1 of 2