Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 5:46 AM
I like it when a Sim is pregnant or whatever, and they change into random clothes when they get their "baby bump" and it picks some of the custom clothing, like sexual things. Such as a naked bottom half. LOL. So then your pregnant Sim is walking around with her vagu showing. Sometimes in town. xD

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -- Carl Sagan
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#52 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 5:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims2Nut
Quote: Originally posted by Charity

I was only half paying attention while waiting for my Sim's pregnancy to progress. She hit the point where you grow a bump and change into maternity clothes then went into massive aspirational failure as some fear was fulfilled. I wasn't watching the fears, so I have no idea which fear it was, but now I want to know. Anyone have any ideas?

What aspiration?

Romance.
Field Researcher
#53 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 6:23 AM
Romance.

I know getting pregnant and having a baby is a common romance sim fear. My sim gave birth the minute she woke up an rolled the have a baby fear. She and her husband went into aspiration failure right as the baby was born, lol.
Mad Poster
#54 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 6:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KittyKuba
I know getting pregnant and having a baby is a common romance sim fear. My sim gave birth the minute she woke up an rolled the have a baby fear. She and her husband went into aspiration failure right as the baby was born, lol.

That was probably it lol. Oh well she can relax now. I only had one kid planned for her. XD That reminds me of another one of my Romance Sims who had a bad memory of having his boyfriend propose to him. Now I can understand him having a bad memory if he had rejected the proposal, but he threw himself into the guy's arms and said yes. You could have said no if you were gonna complain about it. XD
Test Subject
#55 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 9:38 PM
Every times my sim got into hot tub, she's naked, she changes her clother as she goes to shower, other sims have their swim suit on.

And the other sims got into swimming pool, then they move above water in the pool, start walking above the water, really funny.
Field Researcher
#56 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 5:06 AM
I have a lot with just servos (4 for now) and dogs (breeding to fill the pet adoption bit with more puppies). One of my dogs gave birth to 3 puppies, and all was nice, they were cute, and I figured I would start early on their training before having them donated to the adoption service so that future owners wouldn't work as hard.

Anyway, I had one of my servos just snuggle one of the pups... and then *poof*, the pup disappeared. At first I thought that maybe it was just a visual glitch and it had gotten swallowed by the servo's body or something, but nooooo, it also disappeared from the pet list.

Lesson: servos eat puppies
Site Helper
#57 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 5:34 AM
I had a sim who had the guy from the garden club fall in love with her. She didn't even know it until she was making out with her husband and suddenly got the memory of being caught cheating by the garden club guy who came in and attacked her and her Criminal Mastermind husband. So they locked him in the basement with her cowplant.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Mad Poster
#58 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 9:22 AM
One of my Sims got invited downtown on an outing by a friend. He was half attracted to the guy, but I wasn't sure how the other guy would respond.

He made it abundantly clear that he wasn't interested; he brought his mother with him on the outing. XD
Instructor
#59 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 2:57 PM
I'd just got one of my Sims pregnant and when she got out of the bath she needed to throw up. But not in the toilet right beside the bath, no that would require too little effort. Instead she ran all the way downstairs to throw up in the clogged up toilet that was awaiting the repairwoman in the morning. If the repairwoman refuses to touch that thing then I will totally understand. XD

Sims are weird like that!!!!

Once I had a family of 8 Sims with loads of money, so I completely destroyed their old house, and built them a new one which was MASSIVE. Anyway, as soon as I exited buy mode, all eight of my sims decided to crowd into the smallest possible room in the whole house, which was the bathroom on the ground floor, they all examined the toilet for a while, then started complaining because they couldn't all fit through the door at once!!!
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 7:28 PM
Well

A black couple of mine had a white baby

and I had sims drop dead on me

I will post more later
Forum Resident
#61 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 12:36 AM
I moved Darren and Dirk Dreamer into the Goth household after Darren and Cassandra got married.

Darren and Cassandra got pregnant, had a baby, and are happily living their life and aging.

I went back to the old Dreamer house to spruce it up for another family when lo' and behold Darren is still living there! There is no plumbob over his house in neighborhood view to indicate a sim lives there. I haven't tried moving him to the family bin yet. Straaaaaaaange

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Albert Einstein "What Life Means to Einstein"
Field Researcher
#62 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 2:08 AM
I had a penquin walk to into the house and none of my sims interacted with the penquin before entering.

I am kicking myself for not taking a pic of this but Marrisa Clevland (BC Sim) was heavily pregnant and one of her guests had an X over the pacifier pic while speaking.

One of my CAS who I made a slut the first thing I saw her do was talk about woohoo with her daughter who is a child.

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people!
Instructor
#63 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 2:42 AM
Gag! Manolo gagged while looking at a brand new chewy bone. His wife Selena gagged while watching their toddler Max playing with a musical toy.

Whenever Hortensia is in the same place as Dina Caliente, Dina taunts and shoves and teases her until she cries, and won't leave her alone. One of Hortensia's wishes that keeps showing up is to see Dina's ghost!

I love it when moms talk to their daughters about Woo Hoo. I think they're being very responsible. XD
Test Subject
#64 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 12:43 PM
My Sim's landlord just got sprayed by a skunk just as I was reading this thread.

A while ago, I decided to hire a butler for one of my families, but he kept calling the police! So, after getting fined several times, I realised it was because one of the sims in the house used to be a burglar until he moved in.

What's always a little funny is when sims go on the diving board, get scared, and go back.

A child sim became friends with Bottom Summerdream, so guess what one of his wants was? "Play With Bottom"...
Instructor
#65 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 11:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ouch.jars
A child sim became friends with Bottom Summerdream, so guess what one of his wants was? "Play With Bottom"...

Just wait, he'll grow up and want to Kiss Bottom. Might make him advance in the Business career, though.
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 12:17 AM
Depending on how old the child is, they'll want to... Eh. xD " Woohoo with Bottom..."
Okay, I'm being childish, and a pervert. I end this post on a high note.... Yeehaw, ( no I'm not western/texan/country ).

"If you want to be a hero, you must have dreams... and honor. Embrace your dreams. " - Angeal
Test Subject
#67 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 8:32 AM
In the early days of playing the Sims 2, I made a family with one husband and wife and two teenage daughters. A Sim set the stove on fire, and they were all freaking out about the fire. I kept telling both of the parents to grab the fire extinguisher, but the "Freak Out About Fire" command kept overwriting the "Put Out Fire" command!

So the daughters died in the fire, and the wife wouldn't stop freaking out about the fire long enough to mourn them like Sims normally do, then the wife got set on fire and died. The husband had a low Hunger motive 'cause by this time, the entire kitchen got set on fire. He also had a low Social motive... 'cause everyone was dead. So he kept freaking out about the fire, until it eventually burnt itself out. So what does he do? He doesn't even have a chance to mourn the wife and children before the Social Bunny appears! I try to stop the Social Bunny, and it works... but then the husband dies of hunger.

Epic fail. But it was funny as hell.

'Nother one:
So I put a hot tub in a back yard. I had a different family by now. So the husband and wife undress and are naked, and they climb into the hot tub. Then the butler comes out and spins into his swim trunks (with his crazy afro) and gets in the hot tub. I had to make the butler selectable before I could get him out of there!

Good times, goooood times...
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 8:45 AM
lolol. The butlers are always good for a laugh.

Hydroxide

Hydroxide Studio | Visit me!
Test Subject
#69 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 10:26 PM
My sim had made a clown picture, which i was aiming to have in the new baby's room. See, the wife was pregnant. After he had been finished for a while, the mom walked into the room, and had the kid. She was behind the easle, and the husband seemed to be looking at the clown picture and freaking out, even though it was the lady
Test Subject
#70 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 4:21 AM
Mm, watched sims drown themselves cause they all tried to go for the ladder and once. I decided to move one of them with moveobjects..well..now he swims around the floors of the house :D.
Scholar
#71 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 3:27 AM
I did the pool thing too!
One time two of my sims had a wedding but they also had a butler, they already lived together. The butler wasn't doing anything so he came upstairs to watch the wedding and changed into his formal with his afro!!! Lol I think Maxis/EA/whoever did that EP put that in there for a laugh.
Oh and once all of my sims were asleep, and one of my toddlers and her dad woke up in the middle of the night. They lived in a really fancy house with tons of hedges and I looked out and the butler was STILL trimming the hedges, but he had gotten bored and he had decided to take a swim in the pool as a break. So he was trimming the hedges at 2 am with his afro and his Speedo on. I laughed until I had a headache.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Forum Resident
#72 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 3:36 AM
One of my sims' paintings -- painted on the easel, and now hanging on a wall -- began moving by itself while the family played "Don't Wake the Llama". It was weird. The painting kept moving off the wall and floating around, jerking back and forth, going back to the wall, then leaving it again. This went on for a little over a minute. I captured video of it, but alas -- my settings were set to very low and very small.
Test Subject
#73 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 4:33 AM
I started a new family with a single sim in a ninja costume. I planned to make him run a Gym, but you know how plans end out (they don't).

I was getting some new friends around strangeville, one of which was a werewolf character I cheated with a lot... Oh wait, did I say friends? Werewolf boy hated me for some reason, and inevitably the ninja and the werewolf started fighting and I became a werewolf.

So now I was a Ninja Werewolf. Awesome. I thought about becoming a vampire too, but nightlife wasn't installed at the time. I went back home and set up the gym, but realized that a shop was a much better way of making money. I thought about what to sell when a genius idea hit me- Robots.

A Ninja Werewolf who sells robots. I normally forget about lifetime wants, and this was no exception, so a few days later I decided to check it.

I'm a Ninja Werewolf who sells robots and fights for the army.

I WILL NEVER TOP THIS SIM EVER.
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 9:43 PM
Hm... i suspect your 'Ninja Werewolf' has a sword right? If not, try here in the MAGIC section: http://rosesims2.net./

"If you want to be a hero, you must have dreams... and honor. Embrace your dreams. " - Angeal
Field Researcher
#75 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 2:00 PM
Maybe not all that strange, but two sims Kelley Jones and (dothesmustle's) Nathan Peet were getting out of the hot tub when they both glitched and lost their aspirations and started doing this weird reset thing (almost like a lovely dance) while spinning around in circles. Thank goodness for InSim I could give them their aspirations back and they were fine and got married and will now proceed to have beautiful babies.

When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect...Hungry
Page 3 of 58