Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 10:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spirit288
I can't upload lucymayg's or ElPresidente's pic onto the album I can't get the pics to save as jpeg...

Really? You should be able to just right-click on their photos and choose to save image and they show up as jpg's with the original filename and all.

At least that's how it works in Firefox.

Argue for your limitations and sure enough, they're yours
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 10:56 PM
Great pic Unfortunately I am not able to post it in the album When I go to upload it, it's not your pic, it's a white sheet of paper with squares inside Are you using the proper format?

Please keep in mind that I'm a complete computer moron And if you guys wanna go ahead and have a look the address is: http://my.network.net/Spirit288/Com...Photo_s_of_MTS2

(Prays that everyone goes easy on her...o.O)

All I get is 'Cannot find Page'

"Studies show that 60% of the time, it works every time."
Test Subject
#28 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 10:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by glnderella
the piercings are fake and I'm trying to look mean

Awfully cute, but I dunno about "mean". You've got "pout" down to a fine art though
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 11:06 PM
http://my.netomat.net/Spirit288/Com...hoto_s_of_MTS2/

k, that should do it, try clicking on this address Anywho, I gotta run some errands for a bit I'll be back to work on it some more later. Feel free to add to it I just hope the album remains decent......

See yalls later
Forum Resident
#30 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 11:06 PM
I can't upload lucymayg's or ElPresidente's pic onto the album I can't get the pics to save as jpeg...

Oh bummer oh well. Just describe yourself. It is okay.

"This too shall pass, I shall walk and not become weary, I shall run and not faint, I shall mount up with wings like and eagle and fly."
Test Subject
#31 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 11:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by viromancy
Awfully cute, but I dunno about "mean". You've got "pout" down to a fine art though

Hahah, thanks Viro

The person who took the photo was like, "You're supposed to be punk! Look mean and pissed off!" That's all I could muster, lol.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 11:41 PM
Yeah, gInderella is one of the cutest guys on the forum.
Nice photo, and you don't look mean!
Firestarter
#33 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 11:45 PM
Here's my pic again. The photo album idea sounds fun
Screenshots
Test Subject
#34 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 11:59 PM Last edited by Herculiea : 13th Jan 2005 at 12:01 AM.
my photo
well i hope i dont scare anyone with my pic :howdy: use which ever you like the one with no border i took 11/04 sorry my web cam isnt to good.ugg looks like i should have put makeup on hehehe.
:gidea: Herculiea a.k.a Silkrose
Screenshots
Attached Images

Herculiea (Silkrose) Mtto:I can be your best freind or your worst nightmare it all depends on how you want it to be.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 12th Jan 2005 at 12:10 AM Last edited by petalstaken : 12th Jan 2005 at 12:51 AM.
Sounds like fun
Hi i'm KrisLinn Known here as Petalstaken
My siggy says it all in a nutschell .....

I'm a Mommy first! I am Friendly, Outgoing, Opiniated, Confident, & Outspoken. I am also brutaly honest, can you take it???
Screenshots
Test Subject
#36 Old 12th Jan 2005 at 12:46 AM
It's not a very good pic but what the heck...count me in
Screenshots

If people are going to walk all over you, make them wear fluffy slippers.
Moderator of Camera Models
retired moderator
#37 Old 12th Jan 2005 at 12:51 AM

The original file is a Jpeg, weird. Are you right clicking and then clicking "save as"?

Oh well... I'll just upload the file to here as a standard attachment rather than linking to where the file is stored on my webhost. Try this one.
Screenshots

*** Games Journalist with the magazines PC Powerplay and Hyper ***

And guys don't say a game is 'addicting'. That is a horrible massacre of the English language. The word is 'addictive'. Thank you. :)
Test Subject
#38 Old 12th Jan 2005 at 12:59 AM
WOW ! !....There are alot of really beautiful women Here.

<<< Howls wildly at the females....LOL
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 12th Jan 2005 at 3:11 AM Last edited by spirit288 : 12th Jan 2005 at 3:13 AM. Reason: typed in address wrong:P....again:P
Hi all, I'm back I just worked on the album some more There are four pics that I cannot load for the life of me You have been warned, I am a complete computer moron The pics I could not load are for the following people: lucymayg, SilentPsycho, Carrigon, and Greywolf_5857. If possible, maybe you guys could try and uploading it onto the album for me? It may work from your computer....O.o Here is the address:
On a Radical Sabbatical :)
retired moderator
Original Poster
#40 Old 12th Jan 2005 at 3:21 AM
Hi all, I'm back I just worked on the album some more There are four pics that I cannot load for the life of me You have been warned, I am a complete computer moron The pics I could not load are for the following people: lucymayg, SilentPsycho, Carrigon, and Greywolf_5857. If possible, maybe you guys could try and uploading it onto the album for me? It may work from your computer....O.o Here is the address:

Hey, I got lucymayg's up ... working on the others now
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 12th Jan 2005 at 3:23 AM
Here's me again. I guess all the pictures I have of myself are blurry...hmmm...maybe the camera was about to break!
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 12th Jan 2005 at 3:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tkdjunkie
Hey, I got lucymayg's up ... working on the others now

Oh Thanks tkdjunkie You Rock
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 12th Jan 2005 at 4:28 AM
well, everyone that's posted their pic so far is now on the album Let's keep em coming in
Firestarter
#44 Old 12th Jan 2005 at 6:30 AM

I uploaded one and it loaded, but I don't think I put it in the right place. I see it now, I'm on page 6.
Test Subject
#45 Old 12th Jan 2005 at 6:51 AM
sorry Spirit , I couldn't even get the upload window to come up.
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 12th Jan 2005 at 6:53 AM
didnt know if i should take my other pics of the faces to names thread, but here i am again. :Slap:
i am the one on the left and the beautiful on on the right is my oldest daughter!
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 12th Jan 2005 at 10:13 AM
Hi again Everyone's pics that have been posted on this thread is now in the album Except for Troll's I don't see a pic there? just an X. O.o
Field Researcher
#48 Old 12th Jan 2005 at 10:34 AM
Here you go
Screenshots

Come visit www.variousimmers.net where my original objects and recolors now reside. The site hosts many other creators, moddres and developers.
Test Subject
#49 Old 12th Jan 2005 at 12:05 PM
Yours truly (a different pic, taken in '01):
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 12th Jan 2005 at 12:10 PM
OK this is me again, this time without glasses
Screenshots
Page 2 of 45