Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Wiki Wizard
#26 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 8:15 PM
He really needs an afro, he didn't have hair this short, how about this one:
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=110142 these might be a tad too big but you could convert this to a male one which would be perfect: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=207062

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 8:16 PM
yeah, honestly, i hate his eyes, because it seems like he's looking upward all the time.....
and both those afros seem too big to me...

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Scholar
Original Poster
#28 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 8:22 PM
Ok, so I looked at threehundred's nose masks, which there are 3 possible ones I could use. I have them in individual pics. I personally like the first one.

What do you guys think? The colour is a teensy bit off.
Screenshots
Scholar
Original Poster
#29 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 8:24 PM
About the eyes, do you want me to rotate them so the shine is on the sides and not the top and middle of the eyes?
Mad Poster
#30 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 8:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Deluxe Designs
He really needs an afro, he didn't have hair this short, how about this one:
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=110142 these might be a tad too big but you could convert this to a male one which would be perfect: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=207062
Uh, DD, I already linked to the first one. XD
Too big.

MSB: I think you should, just to see how it would look.
Scholar
Original Poster
#31 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 8:44 PM
Ok, well here's his eyes rotated 90 degress.

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#32 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 8:45 PM
hmm, I don't know. His eyes look kind of... unrealistic. :/
Scholar
Original Poster
#33 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 8:52 PM
Hmm... I'm no expert. It is from a real photo, but not of him. I just changed the colour a bit and added in little shading. I don't know what else I could do.
Forum Resident
#34 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 9:57 PM
First, of all, the eyes still need to be scaled down. They are just too unrealistically big. Second of all, why don't you try some of Shady's eyes? Like this one, http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=314189

For the hair, if you could convert this, this would be perfect. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=216505
Instructor
#35 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 10:22 PM
it's the white space at the bottom that makes them look like he's looking upwards....

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Scholar
Original Poster
#36 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 10:55 PM
Simalicious: That hair is PERFECT! How do you convert it to male? I will also give those eyes a try too.

Wicked_poppies: You're right. I'll lower them.
Mad Poster
#37 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 11:21 PM
Scholar
Original Poster
#38 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 11:54 PM
I'm such a noob, howam I ever going to know how to use SimPE but I'll give it a try, thanks Ri!
Forum Resident
#39 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 12:50 AM
You shouldn't really have to modify the mesh, seeing as you're converting female child to male child right? From what I understand, you only have to modify the mesh if your converting teens, young adults, adults, and elders, since the male and female heads have different shapes. But toddler and children have the same head shape. So yeah, all you should have to do is a little fiddling in SimPE.
Scholar
Original Poster
#40 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 1:14 AM
oh alright. So it shouldn't be that hard. Ok, I'll try it later tonight. Thanks guys!
Instructor
#41 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 1:21 AM
It looks really good! But I would widen the chin a click, I think. Same with the lips. And maybe round out the cheeks a little bit more? Also, on the most recent version the jaw line is looking a bit too square... more like you'd see on a teen/adult face. I actually think the "after" version in post #16 looks closer than the one in #23. (Although the smaller eyes are definitely better.)

And it's such a shame MJ went all crazy with the plastic surgery as an adult, he was an adorable kid!
Scholar
Original Poster
#42 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 2:36 AM
About that afro... it's only for young adult and up. So can I change the age in simpe?
Test Subject
#43 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 4:37 AM
I can't help you with SimPE because I fail at it, but I can tell you that the nose looks...almost square now, which is kind of odd. And the cheeks need to be pushed back a little, and the nose needs to be wider.

/nitpicking
Scholar
Original Poster
#44 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 7:23 AM
thank you, I don't mind nitpicking at all

So then for the nose, should I just use one of those nose masks?
Field Researcher
#45 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 10:12 PM
I could help convet the hair, if you like. If you just want it for kids, I can do that.

EDIT: Just saw the post that it's YA and up. Can you get permission to edit the mesh?
Scholar
Original Poster
#46 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 12:25 AM
I will try to get permission. simgirl, that would just be so awesome and so kind if you could convert it. I'm not great with the tech stuff.
Field Researcher
#47 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 1:00 AM
I would love to convert it for you. That 'fro is perfect for little Michael. I'm happy you decided to make him!
Scholar
Original Poster
#48 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 1:08 AM
Thank you! I'm happy too! I miss him so much.

Anyways, I asked for permission to convert the afro. I'm sure it'll be fine
Field Researcher
#49 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 3:36 AM
Great! Let me know what the person says.
Test Subject
#50 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 6:02 PM
wow, he is so cute.... and, yea, you need afro haircut and the sim will be totaly like him!

Ve~Ve~Ve~
Locked thread | Locked by: spladoum Reason: good tweaking tips.
Page 2 of 10